Page 91 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    You do need to be at a certain point in the story before they appear. Are you still working on your Thurston goals? After he asks you to craft an enchanted sword, glimmer trolls are introduced to the game.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1356226 (See step 4&5.)
    That's the answer. I haven't gotten there. I've been upgrading building and accumulating inventory. I'm going to expand to the magic garden first then the mysterious sneeze. I've got 4 buildings I want to upgrade a little further first then I should expand to garden early next week so hopefully the sneeze the next week. Thanks for helping me figure this out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That's the answer. I haven't gotten there. I've been upgrading building and accumulating inventory. I'm going to expand to the magic garden first then the mysterious sneeze. I've got 4 buildings I want to upgrade a little further first then I should expand to garden early next week so hopefully the sneeze the next week. Thanks for helping me figure this out.
    Glad to hear that it's solved! When you're stuck on a quest it's often because another quest needs to be finished first. They can overlap each other sometimes. Good luck!

Hi. Ive had problems wit this before. How long do i have to keep collecting on the Tablet until i get the knowledge shard to where i can make mithril?? Im on the goal Enchanting Minerals and dont think ill have enough mithril to craft it. I dont have enough gems to buy a mithril dragon and have been doin lots of trades for them since they arent a guarantee every trade! I have been collectin on the tablet for months now. The 1st shard took forever, yet the 2nd took less than a week! Ive even moved the tablet around and back into its original spot (since ive read on here tat it usually does the trick)! But still nothing. I know... have a lil patience but its been over 2 months! How much longer?? Is it different with every player or the same? Please help! Thank u!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missharleyO3 View Post
    Hi. Ive had problems wit this before. How long do i have to keep collecting on the Tablet until i get the knowledge shard to where i can make mithril?? Im on the goal Enchanting Minerals and dont think ill have enough mithril to craft it. I dont have enough gems to buy a mithril dragon and have been doin lots of trades for them since they arent a guarantee every trade! I have been collectin on the tablet for months now. The 1st shard took forever, yet the 2nd took less than a week! Ive even moved the tablet around and back into its original spot (since ive read on here tat it usually does the trick)! But still nothing. I know... have a lil patience but its been over 2 months! How much longer?? Is it different with every player or the same? Please help! Thank u!
    There is no way to know when a shard will drop, you just have to be really really patient. I didn't focus on that goal so I have no clue how long it took for me, but it differs among players anyway. Just focus on other goals and you will collect all shards eventually.

Rhino Keeper
    Was Ivy's purple cow a one-off thing? I am on Thurston's horse quest, and the purple cow was mentioned, but I have never seen a quest line that could lead to it.

Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    Was Ivy's purple cow a one-off thing? I am on Thurston's horse quest, and the purple cow was mentioned, but I have never seen a quest line that could lead to it.

Thanks!
    No, it's main story. It should trigger after having Ivy and her potion shop and once you have the magic garden. Once you get these goals, can you post what the brew is composed of in the potion shop (or anyone!)
    * Complete Ivy's magic extract experiment 0/1 BREW

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, that explains it. I have not expanded to the Magic garden yet. ��

Glimmerdust pile

I got myself a glimmerdust pile that I can collect from 2x a day.
    I can't remember where it came from. I need another one badly.
    It isn't available in the store...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    I got myself a glimmerdust pile that I can collect from 2x a day.
    I can't remember where it came from. I need another one badly.
    It isn't available in the store...
    I suppose you mean the "Glimmerdust trove"

There's an adventure on the main story line to get one.
    And there are a couple of adventures that are known to drop one from time to time
    (see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...dventure-Guide )

It used to be available for gems in the Market
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025444

Did it disappear?

note from me! (Moving to the appropriate thread.)
    It's available in the market for 40 gems and you'll find it in Buildings/Special. SW.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-17 at 02:08 AM. Reason: added quote to merge with help me thread
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

With the newest quest up I'm really low on truffles. Is there an item besides pigs that drop truffles? Or are pigs the only one.