Page 134 of 393 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Thank you Princess. Unfortunately I have none of the ones you listed. It looks like my next monster hunts will be working toward the cabbage hut (I've only been participating in the last 2). I earned 23 coins last time. The first one I completed the fountain and locket to clear those goals.
    We had a sheep turn up in the list of items you use Runes to purchase with too....

When looking for drops, the inventory guide is the best place to look.

It does...and it doesn't. So what I believe you're saying is that I can request items for "special" goals...but not for everyday items such as Glimmerdust?

Quote Originally Posted by meblkbear47 View Post
    How do I request items from Castle Story friends? I have others ask me all the time, but I can't figure out how to ask them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    In game requests are from goals that ask you to get something from neighbours. When you get a goal like this, then the green button next to the goal will be ASK, click on that button and it takes you to your social screen and the neighbours tab, and then you select them and then you send.

These requests are common when an event is running and there are only a few of them for main story goals. Hope that helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by meblkbear47 View Post
    It does...and it doesn't. So what I believe you're saying is that I can request items for "special" goals...but not for everyday items such as Glimmerdust?
    Yes, that's right. You request items when a goal asks for it, but if you want your neighbours to send you eg glimmerdust, you probably have to go to their wall and ask for it. It's good if you have a few 'gifting buddies' that you exchange gifts with. You can't request daily gifts. What can sometimes happen is that you send back the gift you received, so if you send GD, you're most like to get GD sent back to you.

There are limits to whether a gift will go through depending on how much of that item they already have in their inventory. for example, if I have more than 90 earth wisps in my inventory/storage, my gifting buddy can't send me an earth wisp, but they could send me something else I'm not (close to being) maxed on.

Executive Chef
    Just a quick question. Has the Noble Stable always had the option for upgrades? I just now noticed that for the first time.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Just a quick question. Has the Noble Stable always had the option for upgrades? I just now noticed that for the first time.
    Thanks.
    Quick answer: Yep!

More importantly.... It's not in the guides! I might need to have a performance conversation with whoever does that job....

Extract for planning!
    Level 1: comes built.
    Level 2: 50 corn, 2 fancy blocks, 2 fancy beams
    Level 3: 50 wheat, 4 fancy beams, 4 fancy blocks
    Level 4: 50 carrots, 2 royal blocks, 2 royal beams
    Level 5: 50 cabbages, 4 royal beams, 4 royal blocks
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-26-17 at 11:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone,

I just saw this in someone's signature "" No more deception when buying a "long term" gem items that become of little/no use such as beastbane & the hut. Would love both to be of use again! ""

I was just planning to buy the beastbane since I knew it drops token including gold ones outside the event too.
    I wont buy the cabbage hut for that price, but I will craft one if I will keep collect tokens.

Does the drop change for beastbane?

And one more little question ... what is the Nobel stable ? Is it from an old event ?

Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just saw this in someone's signature "" No more deception when buying a "long term" gem items that become of little/no use such as beastbane & the hut. Would love both to be of use again! ""

I was just planning to buy the beastbane since I knew it drops token including gold ones outside the event too.
    I wont buy the cabbage hut for that price, but I will craft one if I will keep collect tokens.

Does the drop change for beastbane?

And one more little question ... what is the Nobel stable ? Is it from an old event ?

Thanks
    I personally am very happy with the beastbane. I am not aware of them making any changes to it but someone else may be able to clarify.

The noble stable was part of the Judgement Gray event - another that didn't get a good rating on the forum ...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t=Noble+stable

Ps. Just gold a gold troll token from my beastbane, so definitely no complaints from me
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 07-28-17 at 03:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I personally am very happy with the beastbane. I am not aware of them making any changes to it but someone else may be able to clarify.

The noble stable was part of the Judgement Gray event - another that didn't get a good rating on the forum ...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t=Noble+stable

Ps. Just gold a gold troll token from my beastbane, so definitely no complaints from me
    Thank you !
    I will definitely buy one later.
    I am generally happy with these kind of purchase. The gold mine was one of my best investment. Same as Kingdom Inn, who I bought it fully build and helped me a lot with earth wisp ... and I am still way behind with expansion haha

Yeah, I remember now this event. I failed it because I forgot to login before time expired. I was so close, like one more collection.

Thanks again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Quick answer: Yep!

More importantly.... It's not in the guides! I might need to have a performance conversation with whoever does that job....

Extract for planning!
    Level 1: comes built.
    Level 2: 50 corn, 2 fancy blocks, 2 fancy beams
    Level 3: 50 wheat, 4 fancy beams, 4 fancy blocks
    Level 4: 50 carrots, 2 royal blocks, 2 royal beams
    Level 5: 50 cabbages, 4 royal beams, 4 royal blocks
    Thank you both for bringing this to my attention.
    Since the upgrade menu does not show when harvesting from the building, I had no idea. And I harvest from it all the time, due to the eggs and milk trade.
    (How did everybody manage to open so much land, by the way? It takes me forever to earn 4 expansion tickets to open a single square!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Thank you both for bringing this to my attention.
    Since the upgrade menu does not show when harvesting from the building, I had no idea. And I harvest from it all the time, due to the eggs and milk trade.
    (How did everybody manage to open so much land, by the way? It takes me forever to earn 4 expansion tickets to open a single square!)
    For long time players we went through several months , maybe year, before there were any expansion plots to open up. We just kept cranking out trade tickets, mostly milk and egg for me, until we built up a large amount of tickets and permits. When new ones open up we are pretty well set up to expand.
    I wonder how the drops are different in an upgraded stable. A chance of rare drops?