Page 239 of 393 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Quite a lot of discussion was had about gem vs coin items in Storms thread if you want to look through, but given you're on a bit of time pressure.... here's my 2 cents. You can wait and do this storyline as time permits and let it happen slowly. It's very coin intense! However the castle does drop ocean reefs and blue anemones which offset the cost if you're willing to wait. If you're like me and a lot of restraint is challenging, and you're willing to buy the bundle, I'd say go for it. I bought a couple of everything offered for gems as I hate struggling and of course random drops are even more challenging. I didn't regret getting them at all.

Gem items are available to enhance gameplay. Whilst not essential, there are definitely benefits in investing in gem items. Good luck with your decision!
    After I noticed the coin price for the anemone that you chop, and the energy used to chop, I decided to get the bundle. All those pots of gold I crafted are really helpful for coins. They haven’t been dropping gold anymore though! Thanks for your help!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please note that all posts relating to Nadina's outpost from the last couple of days including many from today have been moved to that dedicated thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Runes/page138

Rhino Keeper
    There's this item that looks like batwings ? I don't know what they're call.. where can I find them

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    There's this item that looks like batwings ? I don't know what they're call.. where can I find them
    Look in the detailed inventory guide with pics, see my sig for a direct link (don't use a mobile device)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    ok
    Naga Fins - Expired Naga Fins Naga Fins Inventory Card
    Yes
    Remains from a fearsome Naga warrior.
    Material
    Event
    Naga
    Fire and Ice - May 2016

anywhere else it's found?

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody remember what you have to do to be able to mine elvenite? It took me forever to get boars in my 2nd kingdom, finally got 1 of those so far.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Anybody remember what you have to do to be able to mine elvenite? It took me forever to get boars in my 2nd kingdom, finally got 1 of those so far.

Trudyscandles
    if your sparkling mines aren't dropping it, you can build an Elvenite Slab in the Rune Market.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    ok
    Naga Fins - Expired Naga Fins Naga Fins Inventory Card
    Yes
    Remains from a fearsome Naga warrior.
    Material
    Event
    Naga
    Fire and Ice - May 2016

anywhere else it's found?
    The Naga Fins drop from all Naga Pets, the Armored Shadow Wolf and the Trading Post. I don't think they come from anywhere else, really.

Executive Chef
    does anyone know if level 40 is when you get the harder requirements in events? i'm almost at 40 so i'm worried abut going over before the next event starts as i would like one last event at the easier levels
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Hello, sorry if this question have been asked, I tried to find it but no success. I am stuck on the Hidden Forest quest part 1. Where can I find ?forest wisp?? What is this? I need forest wisp essence to build a forest compass, but have no idea where to find it. Please help!