Page 241 of 392 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sometimes there are 3 levels of goals and sometimes 2 and others we all have the same depending on what it is. In years gone by mid way through events some have moved from mid and high and even though they were pushed to the next level the requirements stayed the same. There really isn't enough info to guage if that still happens or not. You might need to report back so I can write some help text in the New Player Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's always good to mix it up a little with the other items that could drop Roast Chicken. List in the Inventory Guide if you need a refresher
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Is anyone having trouble besides me getting roast chickens trying to expand & im only getting about 1 per 12 chickens & the fish are not much better.. thanks for any info
    After my collection round this morning I kept an eye out for roast chicken drops and honestly the Flyger cubs drop more than chicken do. Same for bacon. Maybe try those. I'm steadily crafting an army of them!

For fish, ironically the minks give more than water sources. Anything that has a multi drop is more energy efficient.

Hi. Can someone tell me how forest wisps appear (without using traps)?

Quote Originally Posted by punkrockprincess2 View Post
    Hi. Can someone tell me how forest wisps appear (without using traps)?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

They spawn from tending white trillium. The link above is to the thread which has all the info about that storyline. Hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    In the current event, the lower requirements to upgrade don't show up until levelling up to 9 and 10.

HTH,
    Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

They spawn from tending white trillium. The link above is to the thread which has all the info about that storyline. Hope that helps!
    I?m still trying to finish the goal for the hidden forest, I keep battling the forest whips and get the essence but they stopped showing in my inventory. I need 10 to finish the vimino totem but it?s stuck at 8. I must have battled 8 or 10 more and when finished it shows I got the essence but it?s not adding to my inventory. It?s still stuck at 8.
    Help please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I?m still trying to finish the goal for the hidden forest, I keep battling the forest whips and get the essence but they stopped showing in my inventory. I need 10 to finish the vimino totem but it?s stuck at 8. I must have battled 8 or 10 more and when finished it shows I got the essence but it?s not adding to my inventory. It?s still stuck at 8.
    Help please!
    Well that was weird! 3 minutes after I sent this 2 more showed up, I had been stuck for days and all of a sudden the 2 I need are there. So thank you whomever did it, or perhaps it’s just the magic of the forest ��

Executive Chef
    Or the Power Of The Forum lolol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    After my collection round this morning I kept an eye out for roast chicken drops and honestly the Flyger cubs drop more than chicken do. Same for bacon. Maybe try those. I'm steadily crafting an army of them!

For fish, ironically the minks give more than water sources. Anything that has a multi drop is more energy efficient.
    Thanks for the info, will try the others.

Executive Chef
    I can't find my Ivy Magic Nursery. Wouldn't it be under buildings in my inventory? If I sold it, would it show in the Market again? Crazy!

Update: Nevermind. I found it.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-19-19 at 09:49 PM.