Thread: Kingdom Themes

Kingdom Themes

With all the decorations we have acquired over the years, I was wondering if I am the only one with a kingdom theme. I recently renovated my entire kingdom and made it into OZ! It has 4 castles at each direction with emerald city in the center. I use gold path for the yellow brick road, and have ll the main characters in the story. There is a small area for the mermaid kingdom, baron's corner, and some open space where I can put things needed to complete new events. I also found a way to hide a lot of things that you can't store. Please visit my kingdom name: OZ and tell me what you think. If you have a theme, tell us about it!
    Last edited by dipwid; 06-15-20 at 12:38 PM. Reason: unable to remote signature

Fashion Designer
    Since I am a relatively new player, my space is limited. I have non-monetary resource givers & crafters on the right side, mostly $$ giving buildings across the top, mermaid stuff in the far bottom right. Crops are centered with Alis above, ponds/water droppers below, animals left & below. Extreme lower left has guaranteed trade ticket droppers, with Faerie stuff above that. Since I was lucky enough to craft lots of Pot O Golds before they capped the limit, I have an area where I spell out "A" "I" "P" & "S" so I know which account I am playing. There is an area to the right of the crops where I place current event stuff, or an item I want to remember to collect from (cow, mink, etc). The marshy area I haven't figured out yet. I kept Dead Trees from this event there.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Executive Chef
    i have a mermaid area. an elite royal area. a regular royal area. an entertainment area. a gnome/wizard area. a garden. a lovers lane. a baby petting zoo. an agriculture area. a music area. a scarey area. a town general store area (post office, etc). a crafting area. a troll area. a faerie area. a special animal area. a special resource animal area. a general animal area. the large beasts area. christmas area. a knight area.
    i'm slowly moving my mermaid area over to my marshland area sicne they are similar and there is more room over there
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have a mermaid area. an elite royal area. a regular royal area. an entertainment area. a gnome/wizard area. a garden. a lovers lane. a baby petting zoo. an agriculture area. a music area. a scarey area. a town general store area (post office, etc). a crafting area. a troll area. a faerie area. a special animal area. a special resource animal area. a general animal area. the large beasts area. christmas area. a knight area.
    i'm slowly moving my mermaid area over to my marshland area sicne they are similar and there is more room over there
    I also have areas. A Spooky area, a Pink/Valentines area, Fairy area, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I go with 100% pink theme

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    I go with 100% pink theme
    I am making neighbor requests, this I want to see! Love love love pink!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am making neighbor requests, this I want to see! Love love love pink!
    5 years of changes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Castle.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	56114

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Castle.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	56113

Fashion Designer
    Omg Echowuuu!
    How did you get a picture of your entire kingdom?!
    Please tell me how!
    I have forever wanted a way to see everything at once.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-04-20 at 11:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Omg Echowuuu!
    How did you get a picture of your entire kingdom?!
    Please tell me how!
    I have forever wanted a way to see everything at once.
    You take 50 screenshots then transfer them to desktop computer and piece them together..