Page 46 of 393 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrawberry62 View Post
    What does the fire fox look like?
    pic in this post https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1336501

Can we craft mythic animals in Mythic Research Center after the Monster Hunt event?

New Resident
    I just reached level 16 and a window popped up with 2 things newly available but I didn't select immediately and now I cannot find to place. One looked like a girl with a cloud instead of feet! How do you see level rewards and select/use place them? Also what goal makes Ivy's hut available? Thanks

Level 17 not 16, but never used or selected the now available items and think I am missing out probably

Quote Originally Posted by Who_Is_Next View Post
    Can we craft mythic animals in Mythic Research Center after the Monster Hunt event?
    Meme summed it up nicely in the S6 Hunt thread
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The MRC has crafting options open even out of the monster season. All these months since the last monster hunt in January, I was able to craft the purple dragon or purple Ali.
    The coin crafting in the trade wagon, however, is only available during monster hunts.
    You will need a good supply of Shield/Sword/Staff tokens though if you're to keep crafting...or buy the Beastbane Display - 400Gems (Market -> Deco)

Quote Originally Posted by millyd2 View Post
    I just reached level 16 and a window popped up with 2 things newly available but I didn't select immediately and now I cannot find to place...How do you see level rewards and select/use place them? Also what goal makes Ivy's hut available? ...and think I am missing out probably
    For Ivy's hut, scroll up a couple posts the see Spiritwind00's post. At the bottom of her post, in her "signature", the purple letters saying "story outline guide link"...click on that.
    You'll be able to find info on Ivy, her hut and all main story lines there. (Sorry, I'd link it but on my tablet right now.) Usually you can just scroll past the pictures if you want to get more detailed info.

For the pop up, when you level up you'll have a screen showing level and any new items available. Don't worry, the items won't go away. I'd suggest going into the Market, pick a category like Buildings and scroll through. I'm pretty sure any items that you've unlocked recently should have a "New" banner on it to indicate you can now purchase and build it.

Then it's pretty much rinse and repeat with the other categories to see if there's any more and if it was a crop item you unlocked it will be further down the list the next time you go to plant something.

Hope this and the link helps!
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-16-16 at 11:09 AM. Reason: found quote

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Meme summed it up nicely in the S6 Hunt thread

You will need a good supply of Shield/Sword/Staff tokens though if you're to keep crafting...or buy the Beastbane Display - 400Gems (Market -> Deco)

(≧∇≦)
    Thank you, Solientus
    Thank you, Meme

New Resident
    I am having trouble finding the trade wagon. How do u get it? I'm level 29. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jlily35 View Post
    I am having trouble finding the trade wagon. How do u get it? I'm level 29. Thanks!
    Look in the market under buildings. Should be there I'd think.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    In "Full Circle" which building do you need to search for the clue?? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by neeny54 View Post
    In "Full Circle" which building do you need to search for the clue?? Thanks in advance!
    The Royal Chateau (any level) drops your item, keep checking back it if it doesn't drop right away.
    You can find more info about your quest in the Betrayal - Part 1 Thread
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-18-16 at 06:54 AM. Reason: add'l info
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    After a long, long search this seems to be the place.
    I just got a Golden Fleece drop and I have no idea what to do with it now I have it. Inventory is no help as it just says 'the most luxurious cloth in the kingdom'

Spirt Wind.
    Please fogive my question being repeated it the Monsters 6 Thread but I got confused and bewildered. I hope this is really the correct place for my question!