Page 268 of 392 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So I'm trying to complete the goal "An Ominous Glimmer" in the The Blythewood Faeries Part 3 thread.

Attachment 54156

Attachment 54157

I have been trying for several weeks to get even one more strand and nothing. Can a moderator please check if the Magic garden is actually still programmed to drop the strands or has it been turned off?
    It looks like the Shimmering Strands should still be dropping from the Magic Garden as long as you are on the Goal 'An Ominous Glimmer'. I do see you have two now, so you may have finally gotten one. If you still seem to have issues with it, let me know.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    It looks like the Shimmering Strands should still be dropping from the Magic Garden as long as you are on the Goal 'An Ominous Glimmer'. I do see you have two now, so you may have finally gotten one. If you still seem to have issues with it, let me know.
    I did get a second one. Will see what happens next week. Thanks for checking for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I did get a second one. Will see what happens next week. Thanks for checking for me.
    Does Piggy hut level 6 do anything?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Does Piggy hut level 6 do anything?
    Nope. Mine is L6 too. Without the full upgrades, it's main function is decorative. It was insane, and NOT in a fun way. Over 1k of energy down the drain.
    Last edited by newyear5780; 12-14-19 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Deleted some stuff
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Nope. Mine is L6 too. Without the full upgrades, it's main function is decorative. It was insane, and NOT in a fun way. Over 1k of energy down the drain.
    I know. Ridiculous. I was stuck with the bottleneck 7 days. No way to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    How can I get Forest Wisps?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    In the market under nature/animals tab. : ) FAB purchase. I have three. : ) Worth EVERY penny, and some of my neighbors have more!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    They spawn from white trillion as well.

I hope this is correct thread for my question. If not, moderator please remove it.
    Wanted to buy winter farmhouse, couldn't because "you have reached your limit". So i sold one normal farmhouse of mine. But now when i am trying to buy the winter farmhouse the game is still saying "you have reached your limit". What should i do to be able to purchase the winter farmhouse?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    I hope this is correct thread for my question. If not, moderator please remove it.
    Wanted to buy winter farmhouse, couldn't because "you have reached your limit". So i sold one normal farmhouse of mine. But now when i am trying to buy the winter farmhouse the game is still saying "you have reached your limit". What should i do to be able to purchase the winter farmhouse?
    [post moved here )
    There have been quite a few buildings with 'town' classification that now cause this conundrum, so you might need to actually sell off a few more if you want it. Cottages and farmhouses don't seem to have the same value when you sell them, in so much as if you needed 1 slot you could sell 1 cottage, but you might need to sell 2 farmhouses. It's really hit and miss... sorry it's not better news. Look at how many town buildings you have in storage too as it counts what's on your board plus what's in storage.