Page 199 of 393 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Thank you, that was somewhat helpful but the information I am trying to find out is, is the drop rate for energy when visiting a neighbor dependent on anything? Like maybe the social rating? I notice after visiting 10 or so neighbors, it becomes unlikely to receive energy as a gift.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by v_elly View Post
    I tried to transfer games onto a new device using Dragon Story and it says it wil transfer the games. But it doesn't work for Candy Blast Mania and Frozen Mania. It does for Dragon Story though. I tried restarting the device (Samsung A6), re installing the games, but to no avail. What to do now?
    You can transfer your game by following these instructions: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games!

If you have any other questions about transferring, you can ask in that link too. This is a Castle Story forum, not Dragon Story but the same instructions apply. Good luck.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    Thank you, that was somewhat helpful but the information I am trying to find out is, is the drop rate for energy when visiting a neighbor dependent on anything? Like maybe the social rating? I notice after visiting 10 or so neighbors, it becomes unlikely to receive energy as a gift.
    I'll write some more about this, but yes you're right, you only get an energy reward for visiting a few times and from then on it's just xp. It's not dependent on anything, it's just a cap that part of the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    1) You can get up to 10 energy from visiting neighbors per day
    2) Neighbor visit gifts seems to have no correlation with the neighbor attributes (level, social rating, activity, etc.)
    3) Drop rate seems drop a little as you reach the cap
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    The social part of CS is visiting neighbors.so, a player can earn 18 energies daily by visiting neighbors. The energy is given randomly not in order that you visit 🏰 . It takes 30 visits to earn 18, I find. It does not duplicate energy if you visit a neighbor twice. When ❤️❤️❤️ Are tapped, your neighbor gets a bonus of 10 or 20% more of xp ,the next time they collect from that building.? so, you are helping them progress in game to next level. If all ❤️❤️❤️ Are tapped, you will see white sparkles over buildings. The game notifies neighbor, when you visit and collect 1 ❤️ But does not if no ❤️Are collected. That?s why I post no ❤️🙀 so neighbor knows I visited. I collect daily?6 minutes /20 energy (2 for time elapsed while collecting) do not have to visit 30 neighbors in one sitting. CS keeps roster at point where you stopped for 24 hour period. I enjoy looking @ others 🏰; some don?t. It helps when I have to send out 20 requests during a quest,since I know who my mora active neighbors are (industry?craft buildings are active, crops are changing, Beasties on game board,messages are current on their Wall)

Farm Supplier
    You can check how many energies you can get by starting with energy counter at zero, and checking it when you are done. I depend on that 18 free energy daily. Have fun. Have patience ‼️

Fashion Designer
    SpiritWind0 I wonder if you would be willing to add a note that Maya is not associated with the Fortune Teller. I don't know how many others were as foolish as I am and thought they were the same. :blush:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    SpiritWind0 I wonder if you would be willing to add a note that Maya is not associated with the Fortune Teller. I don't know how many others were as foolish as I am and thought they were the same. :blush:
    Maybe recent players might have that problem as they had both different events near together. Older players would have this seperated as was years ago. The Fortune Teller has always been Ivy and her 'magic' purple tent which we've all stored by now as her magical fortune telling powers have been withdrawn and packed away.

Maya is new.. with her Mystic Tent, Pond and card readings.. absolutely nothing to do with the storyline and in my opinion 'not worthwhile game' which I've noticed many have stored as gives little to nothing for too much work to be done. Mine's placed in the kingdom as I like Magic and Mystic, but really I don't use this option. Ivy instead with her Fortune Teller Tent was a great addition and help to everyone. It was one of the best parts of the game.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I did sent a message to Support and did reveived a ticket.
    But it says that it can be taken 5 till 7 days if I get an answer..
    Hmmm..that the event almost over...

Attachment 46492
    I contacted them late Friday about the craft disappearing from the Workshop and the craft disappearing from the Giant Bean Stalk. They got back to me fairly quickly and fixed the Workshop glitch. I do not know why the Stalk glitch was not fixed. Maybe they thought their fix would fix both things. I am sure we will not have to wait too long for a response. I sure hope the amount of Giant Blooms we are able to craft is not “random” and we can get a number from 1 to 5. That would be grossly unfair. Let us keep our fingers and toes crossed!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 08-06-18 at 09:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Maybe recent players might have that problem as they had both different events near together. Older players would have this seperated as was years ago. The Fortune Teller has always been Ivy and her 'magic' purple tent which we've all stored by now as her magical fortune telling powers have been withdrawn and packed away.

Maya is new.. with her Mystic Tent, Pond and card readings.. absolutely nothing to do with the storyline and in my opinion 'not worthwhile game' which I've noticed many have stored as gives little to nothing for too much work to be done. Mine's placed in the kingdom as I like Magic and Mystic, but really I don't use this option. Ivy instead with her Fortune Teller Tent was a great addition and help to everyone. It was one of the best parts of the game.
    Oh... bummer! Would want Ivy to get her magic back.