Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159
Results 1,581 to 1,585 of 1585

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I have a question about 'maturity time' (or whatever you call it when you feed an animal so many times before it becomes and adult)

I finally hatched my first dragon (It's just called "Dragon" when I click on it). And I've fed/tapped it several times but it hasn't grown into an adult yet. Does anyone know how many taps it takes to mature the normal orange "Dragon"?
    All of this info is on page 3 of the Inventory Guide....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025446

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All of this info is on page 3 of the Inventory Guide....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025446
    Ah ha! Thank you!

I had close to 200 meal tickets for soup kitchen event. The game is now showing only 6 tickets. Can I get the tickets back?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    I had close to 200 meal tickets for soup kitchen event. The game is now showing only 6 tickets. Can I get the tickets back?
    Are you using multiple devices? If so ensure you have the same game version on each one otherwise you have this risk.
    Need to get some challenge in CS? Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)
    Nuggets: The Hub section 2! An exhaustive Inventory list: The Castle Story Inventory List / All inventory cards.

U are right Shebuya. I have CS in another older device with different OS, which may have been tapped open just to see the kingdom in bigger screen - but was not played on. I probably should uninstall CS on the older device.