Page 159 of 393 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I have a question about 'maturity time' (or whatever you call it when you feed an animal so many times before it becomes and adult)

I finally hatched my first dragon (It's just called "Dragon" when I click on it). And I've fed/tapped it several times but it hasn't grown into an adult yet. Does anyone know how many taps it takes to mature the normal orange "Dragon"?
    All of this info is on page 3 of the Inventory Guide....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025446

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All of this info is on page 3 of the Inventory Guide....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025446
    Ah ha! Thank you!

I had close to 200 meal tickets for soup kitchen event. The game is now showing only 6 tickets. Can I get the tickets back?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    I had close to 200 meal tickets for soup kitchen event. The game is now showing only 6 tickets. Can I get the tickets back?
    Are you using multiple devices? If so ensure you have the same game version on each one otherwise you have this risk.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

U are right Shebuya. I have CS in another older device with different OS, which may have been tapped open just to see the kingdom in bigger screen - but was not played on. I probably should uninstall CS on the older device.

Hi all!
    I actually was wondering which goal opens up the cabbage hut?
    There is a sale event for all kind of buildings and animals etc, and once bought the gold mine I didn’t know what else would be useful, since I missed a few events due to work. Someone suggested the cabbage hut but it’s locked by “goal.” And in the trade building it has the option with golden tokens for a “second cabbage hut.” So how can I acquire the first? Anyone knows which goal I’m missing?
    Also suggestions on which building or animal to purchase would be appreciated. Whichever would help me in advancing in goals etc.
    Thank you!
    Happy holidays!

Farm Supplier
    I can't seem to ever spawn Skunkupines so I can get fur.

Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Hi all!
    I actually was wondering which goal opens up the cabbage hut?
    There is a sale event for all kind of buildings and animals etc, and once bought the gold mine I didn?t know what else would be useful, since I missed a few events due to work. Someone suggested the cabbage hut but it?s locked by ?goal.? And in the trade building it has the option with golden tokens for a ?second cabbage hut.? So how can I acquire the first? Anyone knows which goal I?m missing?
    Also suggestions on which building or animal to purchase would be appreciated. Whichever would help me in advancing in goals etc.
    Thank you!
    Happy holidays!
    The cabbage hut is locked bc of the trade wagon. It's the way to get another cabbage hut or get one without gems. No goals trigger it. Once you get the barons tent at level ?10 or so then the cabbage hit is in the market for gem purchase.

As to the other question about what to buy, the current Black Friday thread has lots of player suggestions with reasons do make sure you check that out and if you want to get something do it quickly as times nearly up.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiSixx9 View Post
    I can't seem to ever spawn Skunkupines so I can get fur.
    Skunks love flowers and cheap crops like corn tomato and wheat. If you're after fur more than skunks then there are loads of other options (which of course depends on how far you are on the game). Have you read through the Fur entry in the Inventory Guide? That might help you know which items you can concentrate on collecting from if you have them. Link below or in the Hib sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The cabbage hut is locked bc of the trade wagon. It's the way to get another cabbage hut or get one without gems. No goals trigger it. Once you get the barons tent at level ?10 or so then the cabbage hit is in the market for gem purchase.
    Hi!
    Thanks for replying!
    I saw it in the market now, the Cabbage Hut. Wasn?t on sale so I guess I’ll wait. I bought the Spellbound Bloom, though Not on Sale either. My Kingdom is soooo last season with most of my buildings still not upgraded. “As if!” Jk LOL
    Besos! ��