Page 269 of 392 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Somehow seems everyone having Christmas 2019 fun in Castle Story?everyone except me. I?ve sold bldgs, some for $0, trying to get the game to let me buy the new(est?) Ice Castle that came on sale for 63 gems. Just keep getting error msg that I am maxed on that type of bldg until I level up. I?m at level 50! Time is ticking down, or may have expired, but nothing I know of to try works! I have zillions of other issues idk how to fix, but the last few times I?ve written in or asked for trouble tkt, I can?t provide what?s needed to get help. I used to love CS bc it was relaxing. Now I seriously think it?s adding stress that causes flareups in my chronic health issues, a thing I cannot afford to take risks with. Plus I spend so much time trying to just make things work right that I?ve lost out on the fun I used to have with events and, even worse, the fun I used to have visiting & chatting with nbrs. Long ago (it seems long) I had a social rating of 3, at least usually. Now I can barely keep a 2! Of course I do have way more ?fun? now keeping my husband ticked off at & continually complaining about the $ I spend on gems, which I have to keep spending just to keep up game energy that I used to have plenty of. Yes I know I?m complaining. I should have started complaining sooner; now I have too many repressed feelings about the whole thing and it?s coming out like one huge monster. Please forgive me. Not enough RL energy to rewrite 🥺 Is it just me?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You probably already have that building, so it could be capped at 1. The only thing you might need to sell is another town or royal building if you want the winter cottage or farmhouse or spire.

Don't worry too much about your social rating - mine is pretty much on zero most of the time! Most of my neighbours know they can find me here though, so I'm not bothered too much about social rating.

I think the trick to making the most of Castle Story, is to play in your own way. That might mean not participating in events (or every single one), or working towards your main story goals, or concentrating on expanding. Break it down to what is realistic for you. Don't compare yourself to others as we all play differently and have different styles of play depending on time, resources and money to spend on the game. (I hope your spending your gems on items that give energy and not buying energy as that is not an efficient way to play.)

It's only as fun as you want to make it! Try redecorating, or just have a couple of neighbours you can share your new styles with. There are so many amazing people out there for you to connect with. Playing Castle is a very slow marathon you walk at your own pace. Enjoy the journey!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-30-19 at 01:15 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I just started what storms may come IV. I did the barracks dive into the abyss, and have my starfish and wand made for step 1, but its not giving me credit fof the adventure or dropping anything from it either.
    Does dive into the abyss not always drop items? Why is my goal not completing?

How can I buy the new Ice Castle?

Please help! I?m at level 50 but can?t buy new Ice Castle offered at 63 gems. I keep getting the err msg about can?t buy more bldgs of this type on my current. Do I need to sell the Ice Castle I already have, though it looks completely different? Thank you for any suggestions!
    Last edited by myriptide; 12-29-19 at 09:14 PM. Reason: I just saw u had already replied and helped immensely. Thank you!

I?m so sorry, I posted again bc I couldn?t find any replies. Then I saw ur reply. Ty so much! U did give me the exact advice I needed! U r awesome! I apologize for the inconvenience and ty for ur patience & understanding!

Helps so much! So happy about wonderful players like u.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myriptide View Post
    Helps so much! So happy about wonderful players like u.
    You're most welcome. You might have yours rotated which is why it might look a little different. I'm happy to help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    I just started what storms may come IV. I did the barracks dive into the abyss, and have my starfish and wand made for step 1, but its not giving me credit fof the adventure or dropping anything from it either.
    Does dive into the abyss not always drop items? Why is my goal not completing?
    I think it can take more than 1 adventure into the abyss to drop stuff, but you should have gotten credit for doing the adventure in your goalbook.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Plus remember that burning embers only drop from the Traverse the Desert Sands adventure. They are a very rare drop. You can have lots and lots of dragons and I recently received an ember so they do drop.
    Just 2 months short of one year since I asked this question. Dozens more trips, still no ember. Thats going on 3 years without one dropping? There is rare and there is stuck, pretty sure its stuck! Lol
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Just 2 months short of one year since I asked this question. Dozens more trips, still no ember. Thats going on 3 years without one dropping? There is rare and there is stuck, pretty sure its stuck! Lol
    I did daily trips for over 2 month before getting my first. Now I don't care anymore and found 7 in my inventory.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...