Page 306 of 392 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

During a Beast Master event, Does anyone try to double your points for one hour ? When I try to do it, my gems get spent, I am asked if I am sure I want to spend the gems ( which never happens anywhere else in the game), my gems get deducted, then my points never double and I never move up the board. I do this during the last few minutes of the event after I have won all the treasure chests, prizes and just want to move up the board to win a better prize.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LindyLoooHooo View Post
    During a Beast Master event, Does anyone try to double your points for one hour ? When I try to do it, my gems get spent, I am asked if I am sure I want to spend the gems ( which never happens anywhere else in the game), my gems get deducted, then my points never double and I never move up the board. I do this during the last few minutes of the event after I have won all the treasure chests, prizes and just want to move up the board to win a better prize.
    It doesn't double your points, it just doubles the points from collecting from the monsters. Instead of one point from each hit on monster, you get two points for each hit on monsters.

Hi SW yessss I finally got the long awaited drop and the alicorn is due for its first collection today, thank youuu very much for the help, S8 and SW has been wonderful as always, which is why I stick around 😍😍😍

Edit: ops sorry forgot to mention reply to SW, as I'm usually a lurker I don't really get the hang of posting, replying and quoting, my apologies 😄
    Last edited by alexandriacami; 02-07-21 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention reply

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandriacami View Post
    Hi SW yessss I finally got the long awaited drop and the alicorn is due for its first collection today, thank youuu very much for the help, S8 and SW has been wonderful as always, which is why I stick around ������

Edit: ops sorry forgot to mention reply to SW, as I'm usually a lurker I don't really get the hang of posting, replying and quoting, my apologies ��
    Oh that is so great!!!! I'm jumping for joy with you. Those knights have clearly spent too much time at the tavern up to now so good to know they've come up with the goods finally for you Thanks for letting us know too. x

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else thinking it's time for some plots to go on sale with the Royal Exchange at 1/2 time?!? I love it when they have that.

Hi, I have a question when it comes to getting more energy. What is the key to getting more animals that have energy drops? I visit some neighbors that have loads of Alicorn...what is the secret? Also what is the best way to win in the barons tent? Do you guys suggest getting an extra cabbage hut? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by prinzsc3285 View Post
    Hi, I have a question when it comes to getting more energy. What is the key to getting more animals that have energy drops? I visit some neighbors that have loads of Alicorn...what is the secret? Also what is the best way to win in the barons tent? Do you guys suggest getting an extra cabbage hut? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I'm afraid there is no secret.
    I think those neighbors with Alicorn hordes have played for a long time and have spent money to acquire them.
    There is no quick/ easy/ cheap way to get energy droppers.

Having said that, you will notice you will get more and more Energy droppers in the game, the longer you play.
    Some from completing events. The longer you participate in event, the more you will be able to complete and the better the prizes are you win.
    Try to make the most of your free refills, and don't disregard non-energy prizes. They can be just as useful, helping you complete events and expanding your Realm.

A Cabbage Hut is very much recommended (you can have 2, 1 for Gems and 1 for Golden Troll Tokens).
    You have to be patient, but they will earn themselves back in time, many times over. (save them for the good prizes - energy droppers and guaranteed trade ticket droppers)
    Only throw Cabbages if you have enough Cabbages to cover the whole field (25). Often it costs you all 25 Cabbages to win the Grand Prize.
    There is no 'best way' or strategy, just luck. I always assume it costs me 25 Cabbages to win the prize. When it does, it's fine, when it costs less, you'll feel good
    I have some amazing prizes from the Baron's Tent, and I've never regretted getting both Cabbage Huts.

Participating in Monster hunts is important too.
    Try not to focus on the Leaderboard (which place you end up), but just try to make as many Golden Troll Tokens as you can.
    There are many Energy droppers you can craft in the Mythic Research center.

If you do want to spent money/ Gems on Energy droppers, wait for a good sale.

Also, the longer you play, the quicker you will earn Gems in-game.
    The Barracks is great. You can do additional adventures (only they take 2 days). Adventures often drop Gems.
    And there are trades in the Royal Exchange that give you Gems + Dragons drop Gems (rare, but still)
    Crafting Golden Troll Tokens during Monster Hunts (like now) can get you free Gems too.
    All the Gems you earn in-game can really stack and you can buy Energy droppers for them (in a sale)

Quote Originally Posted by LindyLoooHooo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    It doesn't double your points, it just doubles the points from collecting from the monsters. Instead of one point from each hit on monster, you get two points for each hit on monsters.
    The 10 Gem boost also doubles the points earned from crafts that give points.
    For example, the Cherub Quiver (from the current Monster Hunt) normally gives you 45 Points, but with the boost active you get 90 Points.
    A lot of players use this boost on the last day to 'deliver' all their saved up items and earn double the Point for them. (be aware there is a waiting time between delivering items, so you can't just deliver a whole bunch in a couple of minutes)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-12-21 at 02:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    so in the market right now there are a few things sowing up that i want like the cabbage hut and prison. but i cant get them because it say locked and it say goal? Does this mean that I have to play the goal to get them? and if so how can i do so when it doesnt show up in my invatory. or does it mean i can never get these item because the time has passed on the events?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    so in the market right now there are a few things sowing up that i want like the cabbage hut and prison. but i cant get them because it say locked and it say goal? Does this mean that I have to play the goal to get them? and if so how can i do so when it doesnt show up in my invatory. or does it mean i can never get these item because the time has passed on the events?
    The Prison is part of a Main Story Line. As you progress through the Main Story, the Prison will become available to you eventually.
    (a goal will ask you to buy it in the Market, and then the 'locked by goal' will be gone)

There are never things in the Market that are no longer available to you because the event is over. Those event related things are removed from the Market as soon as the event is over.

The Main Story Lines are permanent 'events', you can take as long to finish them as you need. They or their prizes never expire.
    (an exception to this can be 'timed challenges', giving you an extra reward if you finish the quest within a certain time, but those challenges are never an obligation, and their prizes are not necessary to complete the goal)

I don't know why you don't have access to the Cabbage Hut. Maybe you have to be a certain level before it available..?
    (there are 2 Cabbage Hut's, 1 you can buy for Gems in the Market, and 1 you can buy for Golden Troll Tokens in the Trade Wagon)
    I don't know what level you are, so it could be Monster Hunt are not available for you either..

Here is a link with a lot of information on the Main Story Lines :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062

Thank you for the response!