Page 133 of 393 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campleape View Post
    How do I get Greseldas castle?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059760
    (No 23, 24-26)
    Once you've completed the 3 parts of the Glimmergate, her castle is unlocked. There are quite a few different intertwined stories at this point in the game, so look at the link I've posted and go to no 23 this will help you to see how much more you need to get through to get the castle.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I'm looking for what the shadow lynx drops I have checked the inventory under shadow lynx and also the list of previous events but I can't seem to find it I may very well be just not looking in the appropriate place thank you

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-Noble-Stable
    Sorry, looks like I'm a bit behind! Will add drops as soon as I can....

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much no rush

Im on Glimmerwood Private Investigators. Im searching for clues. I found 1 crushed flower. Ive chopped a rockpile and 2 trees so far but nothing. It says Trees, bushes, rocks, so any tips? Thx

response in another thread. This question now resolved. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-24-17 at 02:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059760
    (No 23, 24-26)
    Once you've completed the 3 parts of the Glimmergate, her castle is unlocked. There are quite a few different intertwined stories at this point in the game, so look at the link I've posted and go to no 23 this will help you to see how much more you need to get through to get the castle.
    Thanks, SW, for this link. Unfortunately it let me know just how much more I have to do. Please someone tell me where to get wool besides the stable. I haven't been lucky enough to get a sheep from adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Thanks, SW, for this link. Unfortunately it let me know just how much more I have to do. Please someone tell me where to get wool besides the stable. I haven't been lucky enough to get a sheep from adventures.
    These items all have a chance to drop wool, but unfortunately, they are all from past special events: Ostara the satyr, Horse shed level 2, Camel. Sir Pigglesworths toy and the Glimmeregg bunny are guaranteed drops.

If you have a cabbage hut, watch for the flower sheep, it could still appear in the barons tent, at least until they change the prizes. They have put different sheep in there occasionally. Maybe they will have another one or repeat an older one.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having troubles with the quick collect trick? I've tried going to load neighbors screen and I have also tried swiping up on my iPhone but I get disconnected now when I do it. I know it wasn't supposed to be part of the game but I soooo loved it cuz it made collecting so much easier. I don't believe it's my device as I have an iPhone7 and also up to date internet. :/
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Is anyone else having troubles with the quick collect trick? I've tried going to load neighbors screen and I have also tried swiping up on my iPhone but I get disconnected now when I do it. I know it wasn't supposed to be part of the game but I soooo loved it cuz it made collecting so much easier. I don't believe it's my device as I have an iPhone7 and also up to date internet. :/
    lol, yes, before the last event, i can collect 50-60 quickly, but now max 15 without disconnecting...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    These items all have a chance to drop wool, but unfortunately, they are all from past special events: Ostara the satyr, Horse shed level 2, Camel. Sir Pigglesworths toy and the Glimmeregg bunny are guaranteed drops.

If you have a cabbage hut, watch for the flower sheep, it could still appear in the barons tent, at least until they change the prizes. They have put different sheep in there occasionally. Maybe they will have another one or repeat an older one.
    Thank you Princess. Unfortunately I have none of the ones you listed. It looks like my next monster hunts will be working toward the cabbage hut (I've only been participating in the last 2). I earned 23 coins last time. The first one I completed the fountain and locket to clear those goals.