Page 246 of 251 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2503

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

  1. #2451
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I have a question about the Town Square. I have 750 crowns which means I could purchase the tradesman... is he worth purchasing or should I hold out for Maya, she is 1,000 crowns. I see both these characters have goals and exclusive items that come with their purchase. Is one better than the other in your opinion? I have never bought a character in the Town Square. I’m just wondering what I should do, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I keep feeling like I’m going to miss out on something if I purchase the ‘wrong’ character. Also the characters that don’t have story books next to them, are they just walkers or do they drop anything? I’ve had a look at the Town Square in The Hub and lots of great info there which I appreciate, I just need a bit of advice before I spend all my crowns! Thanks in advance.
    I bought the tradesman first but I regretted it. I think the guardsmen is a better buy because you can then purchase his 2 guard dogs. The dogs give simple feast, hearty feast, rat tails, milk, swords, or armor. In my lower level kingdom these dogs are a great help.

    Trudyscandles

  2. #2452
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,104
    Bit left field but has anyone got any contact information for Fyber? Specifically an email for disputes. I haven't found time to look today but will tomorrow unless someone here has been successful in contacting them. Trying to assist another player. Thanks!

  3. #2453
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    106
    If I do an uninstall/reinstall, will I still have my stored energy? I've been thinking about doing that for a while to help with game performance but I am too scared to lose my 10k energy I have worked so hard to store.

  4. #2454
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,458
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Bit left field but has anyone got any contact information for Fyber? Specifically an email for disputes. I haven't found time to look today but will tomorrow unless someone here has been successful in contacting them. Trying to assist another player. Thanks!
    In my s8 Help folder, I've got their support page bookmarked. https://developer.fyber.com/support/

    So far as I can recall, there was just the one email for reward support issues and that was customersupport@fyber.com. Keep in mind, I've not had to deal with them since they first started up with s8 so things may have changed since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    If I do an uninstall/reinstall, will I still have my stored energy? I've been thinking about doing that for a while to help with game performance but I am too scared to lose my 10k energy I have worked so hard to store.
    You should be safe since all of our game progress is saved on the s8 servers, I've never had any issues with reinstalling the game. If you're super worried, you could always take screencaps of your current gem/energy numbers so that you have them on hand in case you need support to restore anything after reinstalling.

  5. #2455
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I bought the tradesman first but I regretted it. I think the guardsmen is a better buy because you can then purchase his 2 guard dogs. The dogs give simple feast, hearty feast, rat tails, milk, swords, or armor. In my lower level kingdom these dogs are a great help.

    Trudyscandles
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It is popular opinion that the Tradesman is the better purchase over Maya. For Maya, you have to trade a lot of items (all of which take time and energy to craft) in order to get a few random prizes in her trades. For the Tradesman, you've just got to level up the Trade Post building like any other to receive the drops which most say are better than Maya's return.
    Thank you both for your replies, makes it easier for me to decide.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

  6. #2456
    Anyone else having an issue with disappearing chests? Example: I won a chest, put it down, can?t see it or click it, but if you try to put something in that spot, it won?t work and if you touch that spot it says the name of the chest, but nothing is there.
    Last edited by tnt1192; 06-13-19 at 08:48 PM.

  7. #2457
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,104
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with disappearing chests? Example: I won a chest, put it down, can?t see it or click it, but if you try to put something in that spot, it won?t work and if you touch that spot it says the name of the chest, but nothing is there.
    What chest did you win?

  8. #2458
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What chest did you win?
    From the last event, I won the second place chest. Plus this has happen with other chests too. I have a spot I can click on that says “ princess chest” but there is nothing there.

  9. #2459
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,104
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    From the last event, I won the second place chest. Plus this has happen with other chests too. I have a spot I can click on that says “ princess chest” but there is nothing there.
    It's because they're not an actual chest. You get a screen pop up that tells you what you've won which for second place was 50000 coins and a silver banner. It looks like you could place it but then it disappears as the pop up screen appears.

    Now the princess chest is different. Do you change phones from iOS to android? If not it could be a memory issue. Check the troubleshooting thread for more info. If you can store it you should.

    Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

  10. #2460
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2
    Hi all, I'm new here. Please, if anyone can help, how do i lure lovecupines?
    And, someone please tell me what do i need to do to craft a glimmer rafflesia for royal maze garden?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •