Page 246 of 392 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Anyone else having an issue with disappearing chests? Example: I won a chest, put it down, can?t see it or click it, but if you try to put something in that spot, it won?t work and if you touch that spot it says the name of the chest, but nothing is there.
    Last edited by tnt1192; 06-13-19 at 08:48 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with disappearing chests? Example: I won a chest, put it down, can?t see it or click it, but if you try to put something in that spot, it won?t work and if you touch that spot it says the name of the chest, but nothing is there.
    What chest did you win?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What chest did you win?
    From the last event, I won the second place chest. Plus this has happen with other chests too. I have a spot I can click on that says “ princess chest” but there is nothing there.

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    From the last event, I won the second place chest. Plus this has happen with other chests too. I have a spot I can click on that says “ princess chest” but there is nothing there.
    It's because they're not an actual chest. You get a screen pop up that tells you what you've won which for second place was 50000 coins and a silver banner. It looks like you could place it but then it disappears as the pop up screen appears.

Now the princess chest is different. Do you change phones from iOS to android? If not it could be a memory issue. Check the troubleshooting thread for more info. If you can store it you should.

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

New Resident
    Hi all, I'm new here. Please, if anyone can help, how do i lure lovecupines?
    And, someone please tell me what do i need to do to craft a glimmer rafflesia for royal maze garden?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cloisken View Post
    Hi all, I'm new here. Please, if anyone can help, how do i lure lovecupines?
    And, someone please tell me what do i need to do to craft a glimmer rafflesia for royal maze garden?!
    The Lovecupines spawn from pink animals which includes the Wedding Alicorn.

To craft a Glimmer Rafflesia, you just have to keep doing the Grow Dark Seeds craft in the Greenhouse. If memory serves, that's the rarest plant of all and may take quite a while to get.

In general, for the Main Storyline goals that aren't timed, the HUB is the best place to go for information. All the goals are compiled with helpful tips of what you need to do, what goals are connected and there's even links to the discussion threads on the goals as well.

Main Story HUB: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-15-19 at 09:38 AM.

New Resident
    Tyvm!

Host(ess)
    Help please. I am currently on Tinkerer?s Tale 8th goals, which is to make 3 flying wings, but I cannot make them because it is said ?Locked by Goals?. What goal do I have to do to unlock it? I?ve been trying to look for the answer for days now 😞

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by klesia View Post
    Help please. I am currently on Tinkerer?s Tale 8th goals, which is to make 3 flying wings, but I cannot make them because it is said ?Locked by Goals?. What goal do I have to do to unlock it? I?ve been trying to look for the answer for days now ��

Thank you.
    Have you done the other 2 goals first? Here's the extract from page 1 of the event thread

Goal 8:
    * Defeat the Flying Monkey 0/1
    * Gather nuts and bolts 0/2 | drop from defeated Monkey

* Make flying wings 0/3 | Workshop, 2 hours - 2 nuts and bolts, 3 industrial blocks, 3 industrial beams

Host(ess)
    Yes, I have. They are both ticked.
    What to do now? 😞