Page 31 of 393 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Hi, when's the next Monster Hunt Season?
    I have a permanent goal (Lorelei's fountain) which I cannot complete until then
    Thank you for your answers

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    Hi, when's the next Monster Hunt Season?
    I have a permanent goal (Lorelei's fountain) which I cannot complete until then
    Thank you for your answers
    I answered you here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....de-Wagon-Coins

In Glimmergate part II, to unlock the Glimmergate, are we supposed to expand again? To the one that requires 2400 RP, 16 wisp lanterns and $135,000? Thanks. Never mind. Worked later. Thanks.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 08-05-16 at 03:44 AM.

Hello! I suggest a slow way for adding the neighbours ! You can write down the storm8 id of other players on the forum and then key in your inviting list one by one!(through your phone)😜 I use the same way through computer(found other players'id)

I saw the new purchase for gems and unlimited energy,but I think it is better if the storage of inventory has no limit😁! I bought gems before, now I don't want to buy again because of wrong tap(the object is too small,I always tap the speed-up I don't want-they are too close! once I tap wrong and it deduct my gems(hundreds),I'don't want to buy anymore unless some improvement occur(eg. Pop-up for requesting of speed-op)

Pop-up window for requesting of speed up-Is it possible?!

I click on the Glimmergate every 2 hours. It turns bright blue and shoots white particles. This has been going on for days. Is this normal? What is supposed to happen next? Thanks.

yes it's normal., it sparkles in between collections. Pretty cool huh!

It IS pretty cool. I just thought I was waiting for something. So my Glimmergate is completely open? Great! I got really lucky & got everything I needed for glimmer sword on 2 adventures. Now I'm crafting it right now! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    It IS pretty cool. I just thought I was waiting for something. So my Glimmergate is completely open? Great! I got really lucky & got everything I needed for glimmer sword on 2 adventures. Now I'm crafting it right now! Thanks!
    It's opened once you defeat Greselda as a monster. If you can collect from it then yes it's opened. No 21 has the list of the 3 part goals. What level are you now?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059765