Page 27 of 392 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please do not post about Dream City here - there is Dream City Forum you can ask/make comments on etc.

I’m hoping some more experienced players might have some advice. Between building the Faerie Respite and unlocking the Glimmergate, is there one that would be better to focus on first?

I’m on “Symbol of Friendship” and “Enchanted Minerals” (waiting for 3 more mysterious venom to drop so I can make the last iron bar). And looking ahead a few steps, it seems I’ll need a lot of coins and materials for either.

I’m level 35 and have a good supply of fancy and royal building materials but only about 300,000 coins, 1 enchanted block, 1 ornate block, 1 magic cement, and 6 enchanter’s essence (my ponds are stingy with mermaid scales). The Faerie Respite seems to take quite a bit of materials and the Glimmergate would require building both the amphitheater and cathedral, which would also take a lot of materials. (I also need the amphitheater and cathedral to finish “Micromanaging” which has been in my goal book for a couple of months). So, it would take a lot of my resources to do either and I was wondering if there’s one that’s more beneficial to do first.

Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    I?m hoping some more experienced players might have some advice. Between building the Faerie Respite and unlocking the Glimmergate, is there one that would be better to focus on first?

I?m on ?Symbol of Friendship? and ?Enchanted Minerals? (waiting for 3 more mysterious venom to drop so I can make the last iron bar).
    The Faerie Respite seems to take quite a bit of materials and the Glimmergate would require building both the amphitheater and cathedral, which would also take a lot of materials. (I also need the amphitheater and cathedral to finish ?Micromanaging? which has been in my goal book for a couple of months). So, it would take a lot of my resources to do either and I was wondering if there?s one that?s more beneficial to do first.
    I'm not super experienced but I am around your same level so here's my two cents:
    I'd try and complete either your Amphitheater(22h)or your Cathedral(8h) or both first. Reasoning, they're good money makers if you upgrade them once or twice (and if you aren't able to check your game often). Also, whenever a new building is available to build I try and start it right away. Other quests always want you to take a looksee inside at some point, so I just try and stay ahead of that.
    I also like to finish out quests in the order I got them, not that it really matters though.

Second I'd start working on Respite. It has a chance of dropping:
    Fey Crystal, Petals, Mysterious Venom (which you want anyways), Living Wood, Faerie Jar, and Faerie's Murmur. I hear we'll need a lot of those Faerie jars/Murmur in future quests so I figured the sooner I start stockpiling - the better.
    ...and it's pretty when finished lol.

I'd lay off of Glimmergate for now since it's such a huge chain and you're waiting on the Venom anyways.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    My question is whats the best things for the royal points? were low to mid 30s...almost at the princess chick but says I need more rp to expand ..........
    I checked the thread in The Hub, under the Building Guide/Royal Buildings, TheTowers/Spires are the most cost effective way to get RP at early levels. Spires and Watchtowers also have a very small footprint incase your kingdom is low on space too. If Gold/coins or building mats aren't too much of an issue then there's a lot of other options in the link above.
    Tower/Spire
    Cost 5k Gold, 60 RP, requires 3Wood Beams and 3Stone Blocks to take it to first level. Takes up a 2x2 square.
    VS.
    Library
    Cost 15k Gold, 90 RP, Requires 5Wood Beams and 5Stone Blocks to take it to first level. Takes up a 3x3 square.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    Iand the Glimmergate would require building both the amphitheater and cathedral, which would also take a lot of materials. (I also need the amphitheater and cathedral to finish “Micromanaging” which has been in my goal book for a couple of months). So, it would take a lot of my resources to do either and I was wondering if there’s one that’s more beneficial to do first.
    I did both Micromanaging and Glimmergate without building the amphitheater. When I saw the onerous building requirements and that it takes up an entire expansion square (4x4 blocks) I gladly used the small amount of gems to skip that step.

That being said, I agree with building the respite before glimmergate. The drops are better in the long run.

Unhappy How to craft tome ?

No clue at all...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brendanwangx10 View Post
    No clue at all...
    Post 227 a few pages back has all the info.

Thurston's fort is locked by goal!But Sabina need help! (I've already reached this step)Why the lock isn't opened automatically!Help!!!

Why are there two different dollar amounts under Parts Needed for Level 3 Jousting Arena?

COINS

Specifically - Level 3: 52934 / 150000

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me why & which amount is correct. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Why are there two different dollar amounts under Parts Needed for Level 3 Jousting Arena?

COINS

Specifically - Level 3: 52934 / 150000

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me why & which amount is correct. Thanks.
    The first figure is your coin balance?