Page 232 of 392 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Everytime I push the green go it goes to the market, which it supposed to be the spinning wheel, to buy one. But this is wrong. It should have been unlocked from step 1. NOW because of that I cant continue with 2 guests and one event, which I lost cause there’s too little time and I was in 4th step from the end on Sunday....��������

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose9212 View Post
    Everytime I push the green go it goes to the market, which it supposed to be the spinning wheel, to buy one. But this is wrong. It should have been unlocked from step 1. NOW because of that I cant continue with 2 guests and one event, which I lost cause there?s too little time and I was in 4th step from the end on Sunday....��������
    The wheel is not in the market, but in the inventory.
    Spinning Wheel - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Crafting Building used to spin delicate fur into threaded bobbins!
    Type: Building
    Class: Crafting
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Events: A Swift Tailor - March 2019
    Arc: The Hidden Forest I
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852

In your inventory, enable the "Buildings" filter. It was placed there once you finished step 1.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The wheel is not in the market, but in the inventory.
    Spinning Wheel - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Crafting Building used to spin delicate fur into threaded bobbins!
    Type: Building
    Class: Crafting
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Events: A Swift Tailor - March 2019
    Arc: The Hidden Forest I
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852

In your inventory, enable the "Buildings" filter. It was placed there once you finished step 1.
    But it didn’t. That’s what I’m trying to explain here. If it was in inventory:
    1. I wouid have found it
    2. When I m choosing the go button it would had led me to the spinning wheel in my inventory. Ok?

When I had finished th step 1 the game stuck for a sec and then step 2 opened but no spinning wheel was given me as a reward. Uffff

Executive Chef
    When I had finished th step 1 the game stuck for a sec and then step 2 opened but no spinning wheel was given me as a reward. Uffff
    like SW said, i would resubmit a ticket and send her a PM w/ the info.
    but - just out of curiosity- when you press go and it takes you to the market, is it there to buy?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    like SW said, i would resubmit a ticket and send her a PM w/ the info.
    but - just out of curiosity- when you press go and it takes you to the market, is it there to buy?
    No. There’s no spinning wheel my friend

Nightclub Owner
    But it didn’t. That’s what I’m trying to explain here. If it was in inventory:
    1. I wouid have found it
    2. When I m choosing the go button it would had led me to the spinning wheel in my inventory. Ok?
    Well I had to scroll through my inventory to find the wheel, it was on page 30 or so (I have 750 pages inventory). Is I did not focus on that goal first I didn't even realize I had the wheel. But again use the "Building" filter to double check, there should not be so many pages. Also as SW suggested be sure you place a ticket with the right topic otherwise it get's closed.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Well I had to scroll through my inventory to find the wheel, it was on page 30 or so (I have 750 pages inventory). Is I did not focus on that goal first I didn't even realize I had the wheel. But again use the "Building" filter to double check, there should not be so many pages. Also as SW suggested be sure you place a ticket with the right topic otherwise it get's closed.
    Can I ask you sth? If I had the spinning wheel in my inventory, evrytime I pressed the go button the logical reaction of the game would’ve have been to show me the building? But it’s doesnt. On the contrary it leads on the market with no such building. I even deleted and redownloaded twice to reset the game but still...nothing

Nightclub Owner
    Can I ask you sth? If I had the spinning wheel in my inventory, evrytime I pressed the go button the logical reaction of the game would’ve have been to show me the building? But it’s doesnt. On the contrary it leads on the market with no such building. I even deleted and redownloaded twice to reset the game but still...nothing
    That happen to me as well for other goals, I have some buildings/decorations in the inventory but it still open's the market. Go wounder. Therefore it is important to check your inventory, the pain is when you have to scroll 100's of page to find the item you need!

That happen to me as well for other goals, I have some buildings/decorations in the inventory but it still open's the market. Go wounder. Therefore it is important to check your inventory, the pain is when you have to scroll 100's of page to find the item you need!
    But I did check it hundred times. And I have only 26 pages. They are not so many to lose a building, aren’t ther?