Page 310 of 392 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    So I hatched a baby dragon several weeks ago and it still has yet to grow up. How many times must I pet it before it finally turns into a full grown dragon. It’s been almost a month.
    Yes the orange dragon is an initial pet, then 20 pets every hour, then grows up and every 22 hours. If you've done lots, then you must be really close. Most players who are in your position and reach out for help find out that it grows in the next 1-2 pets, so keep going

Hi everyone,
    Can someone please help me to find the dark cave? I tried searching in the forum, to see what it looks like so that I can attempt to find it. A picture would be awesome, so that I could look for it. Thank you

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5D7303E9-D0E2-4BCD-93BB-6AF32F984A92.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	58952
    Is this what you were looking for? It's found in market under Nature and then go to Other

Hi riverly,
    Thank you for such a quick reply.
    I’m actually looking to see where I obtained the ones I have on my board. I know I didn’t buy them for gems, so I’m thinking there must be a place to get them as a rare drop. When I clicked the little information button on these (the dark cave formations), it says that they come the dark cave. Do you know where they might come from?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    Hi riverly,
    I?m actually looking to see where I obtained the ones I have on my board. I know I didn?t buy them for gems, so I?m thinking there must be a place to get them as a rare drop. When I clicked the little information button on these (the dark cave formations), it says that they come the dark cave. Do you know where they might come from?
    Ok. I did a quick look at inventory guide and it says that the formations can drop from the Dark Cave Adventures. Have you been doing those? That's the best answer I could find. Hope that helps.

Adding: If they do drop from somewhere else, I'd be interested in knowing where that could be too!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 04-19-21 at 10:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    Hi riverly,
    I’m actually looking to see where I obtained the ones I have on my board. I know I didn’t buy them for gems, so I’m thinking there must be a place to get them as a rare drop. When I clicked the little information button on these (the dark cave formations), it says that they come the dark cave. Do you know where they might come from?
    The Castle Adventure 'Explore Dark Caves' has the 'Dark Cave Formation' as a special Box Drop.
    Adventures have normal drops that literally drop when you collect (like energy, gems, building materials) and then there are rare box drops, which can be collected in the Castle itself.

riverly and RonjaR82, Thank you both soooo much. You are both awesome. I’ll start doing more of that adventure right away.

Hi all 😁
    I?m level 43, and was wondering, what are considered to be ?higher levels? in special events. During the last few events, I looked on here for future steps, and am a bit concerned about how I will be able to complete all steps, when ivys hut collections ect are required. I read months ago about HL being in the 40s?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Hi, Ren I think it was level 45 or 46 when it switched over for me. I was worried about it too, but I didn't have as much trouble as I had expected I would.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hi, Ren I think it was level 45 or 46 when it switched over for me. I was worried about it too, but I didn't have as much trouble as I had expected I would.
    Thank you so much ��