Page 108 of 393 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Thank you very much
    No problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What items do animals drop. Is there a list?
    Also a list of what each adventure drops. Like the new over the rainbow
    Take a look in the adventure guide for drops: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...dventure-Guide

The end of the rainbow adventure is part of a limited time event so it's temporary. Drops various coloured wisps and lucky dust.

As far as I know there's no list of animal drops. Which animal drops would you like to know?

Rhino Keeper
    I like to know what the lucky clydesdale drops and what or whom this lucky kitty is from frog challenge

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Swamp Kitty - from the Frog Prince event
    Water, Mermaid Scales, Fish, Fey Crystal, Rat Tail, Fur

Clydesdale-current event, drops not complete yet, but has same drops as a normal horse. Drops: carrots, fertiliser, horsehair, sugar.

Several people have talked about their daily alicorns that give random drops of energy. I see an alicirn available from doing the Elven post. There's an alicorn available for 600 gems, but isn't that one a full energy refill every 7 days? Are Alicorns, at times, a random drop from adventures? I need energy for these events - that's my biggest problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    Several people have talked about their daily alicorns that give random drops of energy. I see an alicirn available from doing the Elven post. There's an alicorn available for 600 gems, but isn't that one a full energy refill every 7 days? Are Alicorns, at times, a random drop from adventures? I need energy for these events - that's my biggest problem.
    Yes, the 600 gem ali in the market is a weekly ali.
    The daily alicorns come from various places, but not adventures.
    The rainbow ali, from the rune market is a daily. Many of the other daily Ali's came from the Barons tent where you could 'win' them by throwing rotten cabbages. (Unfortunately, there aren't any in there right now, and we don't know if or when they will update the prizes).

There is a pink daily ali that was from a limited quest, and it occasionally goes on sale in the market. There is also a wedding ali from a quest that I believe is main storyline. Thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ge-amp-Alicorn

There is also a chance to craft two types of daily Ali's in the Mythic Research Center, but that building and the crafts in it, require gold troll tokens to build/craft. And those are dependent on monster hunts, which we also don't know if or when will ever happen again.

Watch the market for special sales (usually around holidays) last year for Black Friday, many of the dailies were available for sale (for gems).
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I really really hope we get chances to earn more Ali's. The fairies are ok.....? but please give us some more cherished Ali's. I miss them.
    I guess to stay on subject I will just ask a question. Will we be able to get Ali 's anytime soon?
    Last edited by riverly; 03-24-17 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Staying on subject

I am on the fairy feud goal, and am told to purchase two homes for the combating fairy groups. Once I try to do so, I am notified that I need to level up to get this type of building. I am on level 50, and have not been able to level up beyond that in over a year. I have plenty of money, a huge kingdom with lots of royal buildings, and gems. How can I proceed with the fairy feud journey?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can only have 40 Town buildings. The number of each of these buildings you can have is limited to your total town building count. You have to sell a town building as the 2 faerie houses are classified as town. I'd suggest either a farmhouse or cottage. You might need to sell 2 depending on your count. You can find out your count by looking at your profile screen in game - the tab next to your in game wall.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-25-17 at 12:47 AM.

what does the mystic kilm do ? and do we really need one ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    what does the mystic kilm do ? and do we really need one ?
    mystic kilm = magic force #3
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...