Page 342 of 393 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    @Manga you need a Naga to unlock the trade. They'll come up in a sale at some point.

I have never seen the barracks on sale that I can remember.
    For the Naga, would this be a particular time of year that this would go on sale?

Like, I would expect valentines sales in February, halloween sales in October, etc
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    For the Naga, would this be a particular time of year that this would go on sale?

Like, I would expect valentines sales in February, halloween sales in October, etc
    You can never rely on or expect anything to be included in any sale.
    Even in the valentine's sale only a tiny fraction of all existing valentine deco is included.
    It's very frustrating S8 is so held back when it comes to sales. Somethings are repeated over and over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I mean, not that I really think someone at Storm 8 is reading my posts and wanted to encourage me, but if so, thanks much!

Attachment 62333
    This is almost spooky but I definitely broke the logjam! Seven gold runes total in three of four orders in the last week. This was triggered with mainly mermaid related items and strawberries.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D78D35E2-8B2A-46D9-86B0-36DAF09F2AD4.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	62353

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You can never rely on or expect anything to be included in any sale.
    Even in the valentine's sale only a tiny fraction of all existing valentine deco is included.
    It's very frustrating S8 is so held back when it comes to sales. Somethings are repeated over and over.
    I have noticed
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Is there one page that has all the drops from the things currently offered in Mythic Research Center ?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Is there one page that has all the drops from the things currently offered in Mythic Research Center ?
    Yes! Pop into the Monster Hunt thread in the Hub! It's linked in all my first posts on threads including the current one

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works
    They're on page 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes! Pop into the Monster Hunt thread in the Hub! It's linked in all my first posts on threads including the current one

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works
    They're on page 2.
    Thank you Spiritwind for the quick reply and everything you do to make this game even more enjoyable.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-24-22 at 11:25 PM. Reason: You're very welcome! SW. (Fixed my quote for you:))

Where can I get jewels?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    Where can I get jewels?
    Per the inventory guide, these are the potential locations:

Jewels
    Crafted: Can be crafted with coal at the Magic forge after unlocking the 4th shard.
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Desert Tomb, Seraphina the Sphinx, Rainbow Peacock, Fall Peacock, Cockatoo, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Favio, Anika, Portalpillar Gigantus, Fionn, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Herc, Mama Bear, Royal Glimmer Loch, Bedelia, Flame Cat, Dapper Duck, Mallard, Sublunaral Temple, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Sea Horse, Knight in Shining Armor, Rainbow Tiger, Sea Wyvern, Mysterious man, Pearlescent Wyvern, Blue Lobster, Mamba Sprite, Saffron, White Crocodile, Tiny Dragon, Good Little Witch, Lulani, Vampire Bat, Cave Bat, Kangaroo, Skeleton Wyvern, Chubby Knight, Knight Squad, Wintry Owl, Frost Stag, Armored Satyr

Hi, where can’t I get mitrhil? Thanks ������