Page 223 of 393 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    I cannot get any videos to play to receive any free gifts the screen keeps saying error please help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    I cannot get any videos to play to receive any free gifts the screen keeps saying error please help!
    You'll probably want to post this issue in the Bugs Forum. s8 reps check that forum more frequently and will be able to see your post quicker. If it helps, I've seen several others posts about this issue in the Bugs section this last week so I don't think you're alone.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Can I play one account on iPad and iPhone?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Can I play one account on iPad and iPhone?
    Yes, but not at the same time. You can only have one device active otherwise your game will be resetting every minute or so as the server cannot define which device is the master.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    How rare are the feasts drops from the black bear. Mine hasn’t dropped one of either feast. I would think in over a month I should get one.
    I didn't know he was supposed to drop any. All I get from him are tickets, which is fine of course.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yes, but not at the same time. You can only have one device active otherwise your game will be resetting every minute or so as the server cannot define which device is the master.
    I play mainly on my iPad but would like to be able check on my kingdom from my phone. How can I sign in on my phone?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I didn't know he was supposed to drop any. All I get from him are tickets, which is fine of course.

Yes, I do get tickets and love that but Never a feast.

Nightclub Owner
    I play mainly on my iPad but would like to be able check on my kingdom from my phone. How can I sign in on my phone?
    There's a thorough explanation of this in the HUB FAQ Thread located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1070887

New Resident
    Hi, i'm sorry. I'm new, been playing this game only for few days (less than a month). I have a few Qs and dont know where to ask.

1. I didnt get any energy when harvesting crops. I used to get that before. Why is it?
    2. I cant craft the toadstool beam & mossy block in Builder's Guild quest since i dont have the third item required (looks like a red mushroom). Where can i get that?.. I'm almost max on my Sparkling Toadstool and Fuzzy Moss.

I'm on level 20. Thank you everybody.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AtasnimZH View Post
    Hi, i'm sorry. I'm new, been playing this game only for few days (less than a month). I have a few Qs and dont know where to ask.

1. I didnt get any energy when harvesting crops. I used to get that before. Why is it?
    2. I cant craft the toadstool beam & mossy block in Builder's Guild quest since i dont have the third item required (looks like a red mushroom). Where can i get that?.. I'm almost max on my Sparkling Toadstool and Fuzzy Moss.

I'm on level 20. Thank you everybody.
    I'm pretty sure you have to have completed the Tablet of Tabernum goals, the one where you have the 4 different shards. After you've done that energy should drop from crops but it's not every single crop you harvest. Like all things in CS it's random so you can harvest 10 corn and get anywhere from 0-10 energy.

As for the Shroom Caps, here's the info from the HUB Inventory:

Shroom caps 10 gems each
    Info: Used for crafting Toadstool buildings and is earned from the Toadstool Forest adventure.
    Found: 1-2 Toadstool Forest adventure, L3+ Toadstool cottage, Toadstool Soldier pet
    Uses: item in toadstool beam