Page 266 of 393 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for your reply! I found it the same way you did and I tried explaining it But she was still having trouble this morning. Luckily though, she did make her way here.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I saved up a few gift cards for the Black Friday sale. In the past have gems been on sale during the Black Friday sale or only before? I hate buying gems early because there's no confirmation button and I don't want to accidentally spend any (I've done that before).
    Can anyone answer the question above? I have a gem sale offer now but prefer to wait until the Black Friday sale if they're on sale then, but I don't know if they will be?

Nightclub Owner
    Can anyone answer the question above? I have a gem sale offer now but prefer to wait until the Black Friday sale if they're on sale then, but I don't know if they will be?
    There's no way to tell, really because gem sales pop up randomly and differently for every player. For instance, I've had a gem sale every day for the last week in all of my s8 games but the other s8 player I know in real life hasn't seen one in almost a week. By that same virtue, I can recall Black Fridays in the past having gems on sale for 40% off but I can also recall seeing a Black Friday with no gem sale.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not know where else to post this so am trying here. I noticed today that some on my buildings and animals that previously gave me trade tickets every time I clicked on them were no longer giving the trade tickets. Has anyone else noticed this? In particular, it was the the dark unicorns and the black bear. I hope this is not a regular thing. What a shame if S8 stops giving us trade tickets on things we worked hard on.

How long will the expansions be on sale? Does anyone know?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-30-19 at 07:46 PM. Reason: consecutive posts merged and moved to Help Me thread.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Check if you are maxed (99) on trade tickets as no trade ticket dropper items will drop trade tickets. You cannot go over the max that way; only through trading through the exchange will it allow you to get more than 99 trade tickets.

I posted all of the expansion info in the Black Friday thread - in post 2: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    After you take the screen shot, edit the photo, like a crop & then it should upload.
    How do you upload the photo / screenshot?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-30-19 at 08:01 PM. Reason: fixed quote and moved post to the Help Me thread

How do you upload the photo / screenshot?
    Instructions on how to upload pics for both iOS and android can be found in the Hub How To thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1164567

Host(ess)
    I can't craft armored pig without light armor,i m only lv20 only,what should i do?

Fashion Designer
    I'm finding it frustrating that for the second time I am unable to participate in discounted expansions. I feel like I'm being punished for playing lots. Is it likely that my kingdom is too big for such boosts?

Quote Originally Posted by lolotf12345 View Post
    I can't craft armored pig without light armor,i m only lv20 only,what should i do?
    Unfortunately I think you're stuck. Usually lower leveled kingdoms get different requirements. I'll see what I can do.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-02-19 at 11:37 PM.