Page 274 of 393 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Hi! I finished the Elven Outpost goals, got the Reliquary (yay!) and moved onto the Mermaid goals. I looked through the mermaid goals, and don't see any need for items I can craft in the Reliquary.

Is there anything in the Reliquary I should craft to be ready for a future goal? Thanks for any information 😁

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They're all unknown at the moment. I have crafted a few items to have on hand for use in the future.

Where are the best places to find fangbeasts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    Where are the best places to find fangbeasts?
    Normally Fangbeasts spawn here : Cows, Chickens, Pigs, Trees, Stable, Hatchery, Farmhouses, Hot Pepper, Carrot

But if you want to know because of the current event The Great Glimmergras Celebration, Fangbeasts also spawn from chopping Rock Outcroppings.
    Now and then you also get a Direboar (and some people Glimmer Golems), but I think it's still the best strategy to just collect the things you need for the event and let monster spawn while you're doing it.
    I'm getting enough Fangbeasts while choping Trees, collecting from my Cows and chopping Rock Outcroppings for the other event items.

Executive Chef
    Minks & swans can also spawn Fangbeasts
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They're all unknown at the moment. I have crafted a few items to have on hand for use in the future.

Thanks! I'm going to do the same 😁

Executive Chef
    so i have a goal to make a faerie workshop. but in order to do that i have to make blocks and beams. but i can't because i can't make faerie essence. the faerie essence isn't anywhere in my potion shop or workshop
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i have a goal to make a faerie workshop. but in order to do that i have to make blocks and beams. but i can't because i can't make faerie essence. the faerie essence isn't anywhere in my potion shop or workshop
    According to memory (and a quick look at the Main Goal Guide) the first time you have to make the Faerie Essence, it should be made in the Potion Shop. I don't recall if it's at the top of the list or if it's buried though. If the goal in question has the green 'Go' button after the task, tapping that should take you directly to the craft in need. Hope you find your craft soon!

Here's the aforementioned goal thread just in case you're interested: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364407

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I just reached this goal on one account. From what I can figure out from The Hub, we need to do the Faerie trades in the Adventures and the Exchange. An earlier goal had us make 1 potion, but that craft has disappeared from the potion shop after finishing that goal. The Tinker Camp has the ability to make faerie blocks & beams, but we still need to get potions to do it. So Royal Exchange Faerie Trade,and the Faerie Adventure, have to be done to get the items to build the workshop.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Do you know what the item gives that is free with gem purchase?