Page 226 of 392 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Kitsunecorn pond L6: does it drop anything? Been collecting from it since I got it twice a day and all I get is coins. Looked in the Hub, not there. Thanks in advance!
    It's in the Building Guide. Anything we build goes to that Guide.

I didn't have trade tickets as a drop in the Inventory Guide, so it's now been added.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Cool. Off into the cellar it goes. With the energy spent on it I would have made some real paperwork.
    I collect from it daily but have never seen a trade ticket. I have never heard anyone saying they got one either. I wonder if it's bugged? Anyhow I keep it out since it's pretty and 2300 coins every 8 hours is nothing to scoff at.

I have 16 Gold Tokens to use in the Mythic Research Centre. I have the Armored Black Bear as that was a goal. What should I craft? I could do the Golden Peacock, Armored Alicorn . . .

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have 16 Gold Tokens to use in the Mythic Research Centre. I have the Armored Black Bear as that was a goal. What should I craft? I could do the Golden Peacock, Armored Alicorn . . .

Thank you.
    I would go with anything that dropped energy or Trade Tickets.

The Golden Peacock looks good in your realm but i personally find that its drops of Golden Eggs isn’t all that fantastic, and besides, I’m usually maxed out with Golden Eggs anyway.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I would go with anything that dropped energy or Trade Tickets.

The Golden Peacock looks good in your realm but i personally find that its drops of Golden Eggs isn’t all that fantastic, and besides, I’m usually maxed out with Golden Eggs anyway.
    I'm always shocked when people report their peacocks are duds. My Golden Peacocks are where most of my Golden Nuggets come from!

Executive Chef
    i have a HUGE list of goals (one that i cannot possibly finish int he 3 day limit it give me -the baron's royal pet- as i dont get manticore or dragon scales or mysterious venom). i have enough lanterns and EP to expand plots (short on coins, but doable). two areas i am supposed to expand to is elven outpost and the roost. but i know that they will make my quest list double.
    should i keep holding off on those spots and work around them or go ahead? if so-which one?
    when your quest list is so long....how do you know which ones you should work on and which ones can wait?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have a HUGE list of goals (one that i cannot possibly finish int he 3 day limit it give me -the baron's royal pet- as i dont get manticore or dragon scales or mysterious venom). i have enough lanterns and EP to expand plots (short on coins, but doable). two areas i am supposed to expand to is elven outpost and the roost. but i know that they will make my quest list double.
    should i keep holding off on those spots and work around them or go ahead? if so-which one?
    when your quest list is so long....how do you know which ones you should work on and which ones can wait?
    There is no easy answer. Have you went to the Hub. Go to 2018 updates and this will give you 2012 and up. Or you can look in main story guide. You can look and see which one would sound the best for you. Some really haven't gone too far, just kinda ended. The Main Storyline is in limbo. Not going anywhere.
    IMO the elven outpost could wait. The trades are very random.
    The best thing for you imo is to do monster hunts and make animals in MRC. And just stock up on inventory. And I think I would try to get the Tradesman goals. That trading post is great.
    Again, check out the goals in the Hub.
    With back to back timed events it's tough to knock out some of those goals.
    I wish I could be more specific, but I've been way past those. Maybe other players could give better insight.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the question marks that are replacing apostrophes when I post?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the question marks that are replacing apostrophes when I post?
    Off topic, but this question has been asked more than once as it is annoying.
    A: Go to settings > general > keyboard and make sure Smart Punctuation is turned off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Off topic, but this question has been asked more than once as it is annoying.
    A: Go to settings > general > keyboard and make sure Smart Punctuation is turned off.
    Thank you so much for your very quick reply to my question.