Page 10 of 393 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    They are a good source for fur, if you don't mind collecting black flags after maxing out on Mythic Essence and whiskers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    They are a good source for fur, if you don't mind collecting black flags after maxing out on Mythic Essence and whiskers.
    right now I'm doing mythic essence. Is there anything else to do with the whiskers after that? Off hand I can't think of anything else.

Fashion Designer
    Hi! I am on level 16 and have finally saved up 90 gems. Which is a better purchase, an Apple Tree or a Red Trillium plant? I'm wondering which will be more useful for the duration of the game. Thanks!

Edit: I forgot option #3: Or is there another item for which I should save the gems?
    (a gold trap already got me once for 20+ gems, so I'm kinda scared to hold on to them)
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 05-30-16 at 12:22 AM.

Help! Can someone tell me why I can't have more than 1 Tavern? I believe I have bought more of these previously, but they are not in my inventory. I'm at level 50 and I have 4500 royal points, but it won't let me buy another Tavern. I've been having other troubles with this game that I'll have to address elsewhere, so, I have forced it closed several times. No luck with anything. HELP!!!

Definitely an apple tree!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulan12 View Post
    Help! Can someone tell me why I can't have more than 1 Tavern? I believe I have bought more of these previously, but they are not in my inventory. I'm at level 50 and I have 4500 royal points, but it won't let me buy another Tavern. I've been having other troubles with this game that I'll have to address elsewhere, so, I have forced it closed several times. No luck with anything. HELP!!!
    Town and Royal buildings are limited to your level and the cap. The building guide (linked in the Hub) has all the info on this to buy more, you have to sell another one of like type.

-------------
    And I also would get an apple tree before I got the trillium. My top 3 gem purchases for lower levelled players (like level 10) would be an apple tree, sheep, red trillium.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Hi! I am on level 16 and have finally saved up 90 gems. Which is a better purchase, an Apple Tree or a Red Trillium plant? I'm wondering which will be more useful for the duration of the game. Thanks!

Edit: I forgot option #3: Or is there another item for which I should save the gems?
    (a gold trap already got me once for 20+ gems, so I'm kinda scared to hold on to them)
    Apple Tree for the golden apples!! I got an apple tree with my saved gems and then saved up some more for a multi-flowering bush (40 gems) which now has me maxed out on red petals! Hope this helps!
    Last edited by aurora171; 05-30-16 at 03:43 AM.

Im trying to build the Troll Castle and am on level 36 but I have no woven cloth in my workshop!!? How do I get it please
    Last edited by mannjo; 05-30-16 at 07:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    i need help with the trade wagon, not the royal exchange, it wont let me trade in for anything, the options for token shields are gone? why?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mannjo View Post
    Im trying to build the Troll Castle and am on level 36 but I have no woven cloth in my workshop!!? How do I get it please
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post895097
    You will not see the option the craft the cloth until you finish step 2, and get step 3.

2. Ain't No Party Like A Castle Party!
    * 40 Bacon
    * 4 Breaded Fish
    * 4 Hot Sauce
    * 5 Ice Cream
    * Debut the Troll Castle (collect from it)

3. Unacceptable condition
    * Upgrade troll castle
    - 20 iron ore
    - 20 fertilizer
    - 4 Royal block
    - 3 woven cloth (takes 3 hours to make in workshop using):20 wool, 10 hide