Page 333 of 393 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Red fish are called Fish and to me they are orange. They're just your ordinary fish drop from water sources.

Red Fish” are supposed to be required for “Discover Arboretum” in “A witch and a half” and can be obtained from the ponds, but I only see the orange kind.

The bunch of flowers is from a couple of different storylines. Not sure where you are though so here is the link to both of them:

Lady Greselda: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358981
    8: Friendly Gallows
    * Craft the friendly gallows 0/1 CRAFT | Workshop, 4 hours - 10 bunch of flowers, 10 fancy beam, 20 piles of seeds
    * Craft a bunch of flowers 0/1 CRAFT | Potion Shop, 30 mins - 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white flowers

This is it and I could find them. Thank you very much !!!

Fickle Faeries: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364426
    5a. The Usual Way!
    * Prepare a bunch of flowers 0/1 MAKE (skip 5) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white petals
    * Go north to blythewood 0/1 GO | Castle, 1 day - 3 allergy potions, 5 fish sandwich, 1 faerie offering

They are both crafted in the Potion Shop at any rate. hope that helps!
    Response embedded above

Red fish are called Fish and to me they are orange. They're just your ordinary fish drop from water sources. The bunch of flowers is from a couple of different storylines. Not sure where you are though so here is the link to both of them:

Lady Greselda: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358981
    8: Friendly Gallows
    * Craft the friendly gallows 0/1 CRAFT | Workshop, 4 hours - 10 bunch of flowers, 10 fancy beam, 20 piles of seeds
    * Craft a bunch of flowers 0/1 CRAFT | Potion Shop, 30 mins - 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white flowers

Fickle Faeries: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364426
    5a. The Usual Way!
    * Prepare a bunch of flowers 0/1 MAKE (skip 5) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white petals
    * Go north to blythewood 0/1 GO | Castle, 1 day - 3 allergy potions, 5 fish sandwich, 1 faerie offering

They are both crafted in the Potion Shop at any rate. hope that helps!
    Now I am getting red fish too from the ponds. I guess I wasn?t trying often enough with the Harvest event.

Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh that's good news! Good luck with the rest of the storyline

Edit: I'll update info on this above and below.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-19-21 at 10:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    Hello,

I am unable to figure out how to find ?Red Fish? or craft ?Bunch of Flowers?. I dont see them anywhere. Can you help?

Thanks.
    You and I are working on the same storyline! But actually the red fish are different from the orange fish. I'm glad that you seem to be getting them. For me they are a rare drop. The "Fish" looks like a typical goldfish and drops regularly. The "Red Fish" is more red and has a different design and is looking slightly upwards. I've only collected 4 out of the 20 needed so far. My best dropper has been the Temple of Storms. Do you have that building? I don't know why a building would drop fish, but it does. I guess the fish got carried in there during the storm!

You have to craft 10 of the Bunch of Flowers, but they only take 30 minutes. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red FIsh 2.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	426.9 KB 
ID:	61299 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish vs red fish.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	418.0 KB 
ID:	61300 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red fish.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	381.5 KB 
ID:	61302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bunch of flowers.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	376.7 KB 
ID:	61301
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I?m looking for info on how to unlock the naga trade. Thx for any info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by castledonia View Post
    I?m looking for info on how to unlock the naga trade. Thx for any info
    You have to own a Naga and collect from it.

Can someone provide the link on posting screen shots to the forum? Using an iPad Air. Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Can someone provide the link on posting screen shots to the forum? Using an iPad Air. Thanks
    Instructions on how to post a picture
    There is also a link to this in the HUB HOW TO thread along with a myriad of other links and info to be familiar with.

Rhino Keeper

HELP. Game won?t load.

Instructions on how to post a picture
    There is also a link to this in the HUB HOW TO thread along with a myriad of other links and info to be familiar with.
    Spirit Wind, I have deleted app and reinstalled 3 times this morning. I have had trouble loading for about 2 weeks. I?m on an IPad Air and have done updates.
    I?m sure this probably isn?t where I need to post this, but getting desperate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Spirit Wind, I have deleted app and reinstalled 3 times this morning. I have had trouble loading for about 2 weeks. I?m on an IPad Air and have done updates.
    I?m sure this probably isn?t where I need to post this, but getting desperate.
    If you have other accounts, try a junior one (below level 30). If it loads, then your device is too old to play the advanced (large) maps. iPad Air is the 2nd gen iPad if IRC, so it might be an issue.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...