Page 169 of 393 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Is their a daily limit on how much energy one can get from visiting neighbors? How much? I have over 100 neighbors but don’t go around often. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    10 energy visiting neighbors. Check the popup when you visit. It's either coin, experience or energy.
    Just a reminder.....use up some energy before visiting. If your energy is maxed, you won’t get the 10 free for visiting! Learned the hard way. Lol

@SW Thanks for checking into the alpaca issue. Fingers crossed it is removed soon!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    SW Thanks for checking into the alpaca issue. Fingers crossed it is removed soon![/QUOTE]

Spirit Wind - Any possibility of getting the Hauntingly Good Look goal deleted as well? The goal that asks you to build a gothic court or keep? That is from Halloween.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    SW Thanks for checking into the alpaca issue. Fingers crossed it is removed soon!
    Spirit Wind - Any possibility of getting the Hauntingly Good Look goal deleted as well? The goal that asks you to build a gothic court or keep? That is from Halloween.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please! I did not want my court to look haunted for Halloween and most emphatically do not want it to look haunted for Valentines Day. Or any other day. Please S8 remove it from the goals!

Just reached "start of something beautiful" first faerie building, bought the building then to level it up says to get materials "from faeries" how? Where??

New Resident
    I just got a timed goal of "Baron's Royal Pet." The prize looks like a cat with a witch hat. The goal requires items from manticores, but I haven't gotten to the point where manticores are spawned in my kingdom. How am I suppose to complete this goal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblezaz View Post
    I just got a timed goal of "Baron's Royal Pet." The prize looks like a cat with a witch hat. The goal requires items from manticores, but I haven't gotten to the point where manticores are spawned in my kingdom. How am I suppose to complete this goal?
    Manticores are not spawned. They are hatched from a dark blue purplish egg in the forge.

I tried to find that Title goal but couldn't and I'm sorry I don't remember the cat in the hat. Well the one you're talking about anyway. Lol.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-17-18 at 10:41 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wordsfan View Post
    Just reached "start of something beautiful" first faerie building, bought the building then to level it up says to get materials "from faeries" how? Where??
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364407
    You can now buy the faerie workshop to make the items. To build it then you can go on the Plume Hive adventure and you get parts to build the workshop from the Royal Exchange.

I need sparkle spackle and fairy fertilizer for the goddess tree and the games not telling me where or how to get it other than "crafting"...thanks .......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    I need sparkle spackle and fairy fertilizer for the goddess tree and the games not telling me where or how to get it other than "crafting"...thanks .......
    Well I looked through the goddess tree threads and saw nothing about spackling and fertilizer, but my guess would be in the fairy workshop. Sorry but that's my best guess.

I probably missed it somewhere. Have you studied those threads in the hub?

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    Did an advance search & looks like the sparkle spackle is crafted in the Greenhouse

2: A Tree in Tatters
    *Craft faerie fertilizer 0/1 MIX (skip 50) | Greenhouse, 1 hour - 50 fertilizer, 30 faeries' murmur, 30 water
    * Craft sparkle spackle 0/1 MAKE (skip 50) | Greenhouse, 3 hours - 3 faerie paste, 35 glimmerdust, 5 floral glow
    Rewards: 1600 coin, 6 xp, 1 Life Tree Trinket

It's part of A-Boaring Problem goals where you craft Boarina:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364425

Check out the Main Story Goal Guide in The Hub for all the goals

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Goal-Guide
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******