Page 70 of 393 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Mithril is rare. Once you get through the goals you're on, you don't need it. If you're not participating in the event/s, you might want to just go on a silver mission. check the Inventory Guide for all the places silver drops and concentrate on making your own. that's what I did... I'll check with the team about the elvenite/mithril relationship just in case though.
    Thanks for checking. It could just be my imagination but it has been so long since I received any. I saved enough silver so I'm crafting some now but I need so much! And I can't not participate in the event�� but all the rock smashing is boosting my silver so I'll just keep plugging along! Thanks for the help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vcrsrp View Post
    Actually I have tried that. A few times and I always get adamant but no mithril. I'm trying it again and saved enough silver from event rock chopping to craft some so wish me luck! LOL
    Definitely keep trying that one since it only takes 3 hrs. I do the trade to get adamant since I have enough mithril and it seems to give me mithril about 75% of the time. Maybe because I don't want mithril. Lol

Farm Supplier
    Question: is it possible to block certain gifts? I have a neighbor who said she blocked glimmerdust (I gifted glimmerdust). When I tried again with a different gift, it went. Just wondering how to block gifts not wanted but accept others. I know gifts can be declined but in this case it appeared to be blocked.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    Question: is it possible to block certain gifts? I have a neighbor who said she blocked glimmerdust (I gifted glimmerdust). When I tried again with a different gift, it went. Just wondering how to block gifts not wanted but accept others. I know gifts can be declined but in this case it appeared to be blocked.
    You can't block gifts, but they don't go through if their inventory for that item is over 80% or so. That's why if one gift doesn't work, another item will....it all depends on their stock level and how many other gifts they have received in one day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    You need to fill your inventory so that you cannot be gifted anymore. In the past the gift-block was at 80, but not so sure anymore, I have the impression it is around 95 now. Need to do some tests as I have not really checks in eons, I am maxed all the time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    I haven't been playing for awhile. I notice a new house on a part of the board I haven't expanded to yet. It says I need to help a giant bird to get it - what storyline does this goal go with?

Rhino Keeper
    It's "The Elves", a new thread ;-)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I haven't been playing for awhile. I notice a new house on a part of the board I haven't expanded to yet. It says I need to help a giant bird to get it - what storyline does this goal go with?
    hi, new thread in the Hub is where you'll get all the info on these goals. discussion thread is stickied.

Rhino Keeper

Question Spellbound dew

Hi there
    How ll I get spellbound dew other than Ivy's hut???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mafruha View Post
    Hi there
    How ll I get spellbound dew other than Ivy's hut???
    Moon Crystal (from an earlier event), flowers (very rare, red trillium best), and spellbound blooms (in market for gems)
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.