Page 288 of 392 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    1: during the last few goals & the spinning wheel I have used a lot of my golden nuggets, i am trying to replenish my supply & am not having much luck. I have checked with the hub & tried several of the suggestion???? 2. I have many, many crowns & have no room for more walkers, would it be possible to use them for other items such as expansion or explorer permits? 3. I have over the years accumulated many inventory items from previous goals & other sources that are now not be used. I now have trouble locating items I really need. Would it be possible to delete them from my inventory or at least have another category ex: animals for instance. I have 2 catagories now In inventory that have nothing in them, consumable & special they could be used. I appreciate any suggestions or help that you may help for the items mentioned. Thank you such.

Executive Chef
    1) I once put a bunch of stuff in storage,bought a ton of 20-chop rocks, and chopped like crazy during a WW. Using the 2 unlimited energy offerings, I got about 20 gold nuggets.

My question is, I got a Ninjaga from a recent sale on one account but the Naga Trade hasn't opened in my Royal Exchange. I had gotten Faerie Nagas from a Baron's Tent offering earlier on 3 accounts, and the Naga Trade enabled. Should I report this as a glitch to S8? I am collecting lots of Naga shells, etc. but can't trade them!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Anyone else having issues with the ads refusing to play? Three days now they keep quitting. Never thought I?d be ASKING for ads, lol.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the ads refusing to play? Three days now they keep quitting. Never thought I?d be ASKING for ads, lol.
    Force closing the game (and trying again) usually helps for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Force closing the game (and trying again) usually helps for me.
    Thanks, but that?s not working. I?ve tried a bunch. :|
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

I have been collecting from my shrubs for the past few days and I have had no drops of dark pollen that I need to complete the tide gate. Help pls

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnaw1nter View Post
    I have been collecting from my shrubs for the past few days and I have had no drops of dark pollen that I need to complete the tide gate. Help pls
    Try flowers if you can instead. You might just be having rotten luck! Let us know how you get on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Thanks, but that?s not working. I?ve tried a bunch. :|
    Have you updated the app?

Rhino Keeper
    I am finally making the necklace for the mermaid goals! When it's done, I think there is a final upgrade to the castle thingy and I should be done! I hope! It has taken me forever

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Have you updated the app?
    yes. It?s still doing it.