Page 287 of 393 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

I have finished part 3 of the academy but still do not have enough scrolls to awaken Errol. I only have 50. Where can I get scrolls to awaken him?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queendom4me View Post
    I have finished part 3 of the academy but still do not have enough scrolls to awaken Errol. I only have 50. Where can I get scrolls to awaken him?
    Errol isn't a part of the goals of the Academy storyline; he's an addition. Lots of us are in the same boat and we need to wait till more are released in future events. There is no indication of when scrolls will return either. Hopefully not too much longer as we all keen to get Errol and his griffin.

I have not completed the Academy quest line yet, Im stuck cranking out expansion permits to go see the statue and then I assume at lease another five to get to the building itself. I am curious if there is another event challenge that rewards scrolls but I havent gotten there yet, will I be out of luck in accumulating scrolls? Ive seen so much about the events that reward scrolls being few and far between so I dont want to miss out on the opportunity to participate if one does pop up soon but from looking at the event requirements, even if its in 2-4 weeks I dont know that I will have progressed far enough to have completed the story line!! Will players who havent completed the Academy storyline still possibly be able to accumulate scrolls?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lillibee101 View Post
    I have not completed the Academy quest line yet, Im stuck cranking out expansion permits to go see the statue and then I assume at lease another five to get to the building itself. I am curious if there is another event challenge that rewards scrolls but I havent gotten there yet, will I be out of luck in accumulating scrolls? Ive seen so much about the events that reward scrolls being few and far between so I dont want to miss out on the opportunity to participate if one does pop up soon but from looking at the event requirements, even if its in 2-4 weeks I dont know that I will have progressed far enough to have completed the story line!! Will players who havent completed the Academy storyline still possibly be able to accumulate scrolls?
    The Academy storyline will give you enough scrolls to unlock all of the students. Back at the beginning of the introduction of this storyline we were told that scrolls will continue to be rewarded through unrelated events. We are still waiting though to get enough to also unlock Errol (although some players have either used gems to do everything, or unlocked Errol instead of students). So, keep going with that storyline and keep an eye out on future events as I'll know on day 1 if scrolls will be included or not and will post that in the event thread. Hope that helps!

That does! Thank you for all you do SW

Hello neighbors, sorry if this info somewhere on forum but I spent a hour and didn’t found this theme.
    I am playing since 2012 and keeping up with the game, but recently checked my storage and found there the Ember Cave, which I don’t remember even what quest was it. My question is -how can I get Lumi or Agni characters? Is it possible still or it was only for some event I didn’t finished (I guess) and now its gone?
    Thank you for your help!

And another question, I have an Elven Reliquary , but absolutely have no idea what for I need the items that may be crafted there. Completely do not remember what is it, and where from I got it and when. Is it useful at all?
    And last question- is there any tricks to get a trade tickets? It takes me forever to collect enough for the expansions I play all the time and very active- but you can see by my map in the game how slow my expansions going
    Any useful tricks to collect more trading tickets will be very helpful, thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katyush View Post
    Hello neighbors, sorry if this info somewhere on forum but I spent a hour and didn?t found this theme.
    I am playing since 2012 and keeping up with the game, but recently checked my storage and found there the Ember Cave, which I don?t remember even what quest was it. My question is -how can I get Lumi or Agni characters? Is it possible still or it was only for some event I didn?t finished (I guess) and now its gone?
    Thank you for your help!
    They were from the Queen of the Ember Realm Event from the end of 2017. It was limited time so you can no longer craft them but it's always likely they'll show up in future sales.

And another question, I have an Elven Reliquary , but absolutely have no idea what for I need the items that may be crafted there. Completely do not remember what is it, and where from I got it and when. Is it useful at all?
    There is no use for the Elven potions yet - other than when we had to craft them to move through the goals connected to their original release, that is.

And last question- is there any tricks to get a trade tickets? It takes me forever to collect enough for the expansions I play all the time and very active- but you can see by my map in the game how slow my expansions going Any useful tricks to collect more trading tickets will be very helpful, thank you!
    It's not really a trick but there are a lot of items that drop Trade Tickets; if you've been playing since 2012 you likely have many of them already. I know that with all of mine I don't even have to send out trades for them anymore since my TT droppers give enough for me to craft at least two or three permits per day. If you don't own them already, it's a good idea to grab as many as possible when they're on offer - new events offer expansion material droppers a lot since they're so popular. Past TT droppers are often relisted in sales and we've had the chance to craft them during several different Monster Hunts and likely will again. The HUB Inventory has a comprehensive list of what items drop the Trade Tickets, Expansion Permits, etc.

Thank yo so much for the answers!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katyush View Post
    Thank yo so much for the answers!
    And FWIW, I saved up & got the Tinker Camp early. I think it really made a difference overall; I could then use up wood, stone, etc during events instead of items maxing out/being wasted. So I had building blocks to upgrade buildings faster than only using the two Workshops. This gave me more drops from stable, hatchery, etc so I could gather items for trades quicker.
    And learn how to do Quick Collect, get at least 1-2 dozens chickens, pigs, red mushroom rings (they drop more Glimmerdust than regular) etc. & collect from everything during the WW unlimited energy.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx