Page 280 of 392 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Hi, How do the purchased "unlimited energy for one minute" work? Can they be stored for future use?
    Thanks!
    Loving they honey bee event! The bears are so sweet!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHollow32 View Post
    Hi, How do the purchased "unlimited energy for one minute" work? Can they be stored for future use?
    Thanks!
    Loving they honey bee event! The bears are so sweet!
    No, as soon as you purchase the Value Pack, the 15 minutes of unlimited energy begins - your energy bar will say UNLIMITED and the timer will be directly below this area. Reading the Weekday Warrior thread should help you better understand how the free energy works and provide tips for getting the mist of your time.

HUB thread on WW: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...imited-energy)

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi Perry, let's see if we can clear up some of your questions. Thurston and Sabina did get married (and it was a lovely wedding ) There is a whole storyline about that. It must be a bit different for players who now play goals in order rather than for a lot us who play by releases and the story does feel like spaghetti - loops going everyone all at once! Here's the thread for that story if you're interested.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ge-amp-Alicorn

The Search for Sabina is the prequel to Thurston and Sabina getting married. This has them courting and (if you read the dialogue) falling in love.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rch-for-Sabina

Epelus is the centaur you unlock by completing part 4 of the goals in the 2nd link provided; he isn't rewarded for free. He costs 500 crowns but he unlocks for purchase. If you want to wait, there are sales on Town Square citizens from time to time. Hope that helps!

Spirit,

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I do not know how I could have done the wedding quest years ago never knowing about the prequel until just now. But hey, that?s how it happens in the movie industry. Decades later they release prequels that if you did not know they were the prequels would make you think ?wait, I thought. . . .?

So that had me pondering my sanity for a few months. I do have a dodgy memory sometimes and it was a niggling thing at the back of my head I am happy to have you clear up. Thank you.

I thought Epelus might have been just unlocked, but I have just missed completing a quest by a last step in the past so I wanted to be sure.

The quests I am doing now need Enchanter?s Essence I cannot seem to have enough. Who and what drops this item? Is there a link? (Should I really need to ask this? Of course there is a list of who drops what!)

Out of curiosity will they ever rerelease the Gothic Castle set for Hallowe?en? I dearly love the season and was completely gutted upon returning to the game and seeing it in other Kingdoms. I have been playing for two seasons now hopefully waiting. Any idea if it may happen?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-03-20 at 10:31 PM. Reason: removed duplicate quote - you're most welcome for the info! :) x

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Spirit,

...snip... The quests I am doing now need Enchanter?s Essence I cannot seem to have enough. Who and what drops this item? Is there a link? (Should I really need to ask this? Of course there is a list of who drops what!) ...snip...
    Not SW but.... you're correct: there is definitely a list (an entire sub-forum actually) that is dedicated to informational posts: it's called THE HUB! You can find just about anything you'd ever wonder in the HUB including an Inventory Thread that SW keeps up to date and cross-referenced to the fullest - a librarian would weep in jealousy!

Here's a link to the HUB Inventory thread but if you look at the bottom of SW's posts, there's a little pink colored box that she has filled with other excellent threads to bookmark: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not SW but.... you're correct: there is definitely a list (an entire sub-forum actually) that is dedicated to informational posts: it's called THE HUB! You can find just about anything you'd ever wonder in the HUB including an Inventory Thread that SW keeps up to date and cross-referenced to the fullest - a librarian would weep in jealousy!

Here's a link to the HUB Inventory thread but if you look at the bottom of SW's posts, there's a little pink colored box that she has filled with other excellent threads to bookmark: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

Do the lot of you work for S8? Otherwise how do you know about all of this wonderful information? I am quite envious.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-05-20 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Do the lot of you work for S8? Otherwise how do you know about all of this wonderful information? I am quite envious.
    We are all volunteers and we all love our game and share our knowledge with anyone who needs help. (Some of us have been here a long time and just know where to find things)

Check out the Hub sub-forum which has all of our guides.

Game Links: | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Here's my favourites

Farm Supplier
    I'm sure this is something that I used to know (maybe it changed?) ... I tried the info in the HUB about the Baron's Tent, but didn't see the info.

Is there a way (other than waiting for other players to tell us) to find out what the grand prize of the day IS? I mean, I can see a picture, but it doesn't tell me what it is, nevermind what it drops (if anything). I'd be happy with just the ability to find out the name, because I can search for rest of the info. It is hard to search by "some purple-ish fairy looking thing". lol

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tempestb View Post
    I'm sure this is something that I used to know (maybe it changed?) ... I tried the info in the HUB about the Baron's Tent, but didn't see the info.

Is there a way (other than waiting for other players to tell us) to find out what the grand prize of the day IS? I mean, I can see a picture, but it doesn't tell me what it is, nevermind what it drops (if anything). I'd be happy with just the ability to find out the name, because I can search for rest of the info. It is hard to search by "some purple-ish fairy looking thing". lol

Thanks!
    The lovely NorthWoodsKingdom is great enough to run the Baron's tent threads and makes sure that the first post always includes all the known information for prizes. If the prize is new, then we (the players) share our drops as we get the prizes so on the off-chance that the info hasn't been added to post 1 yet, it'll be in the thread somewhere. Here's a link to this month's tent thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-(March-2020)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tempestb View Post

Thanks!
    Just an addition to the wonderful post by the Angel annirasweet I do wish that S8:would put in a swing panel that at least gives you the name of the prize. Then The Hub can be utilized to search and find info on that prize so people who are new to this game / experience of the Tent can make better decisions on how to progress their domain. And The Hub Angel is. SpiritWind00. A legend for all time!

When do lower level accommodations end?

I love love this game and I love the challenges but I?m currently on level 38 and I am dreading the day I stop getting the lower level handicaps. I can barely complete challenges anyway, and when I have no handicap there is absolutely no way. And it does feel like I need the prizes at the end because so many of them recently help with things like energy and trade tickets, but I am so far behind on things that would make the game faster for people at the higher level because I took a break playing and so only have 1 daily energy creature and one wizard school and Im worried that I just won?t be able to play when the handicap ends!