Page 253 of 393 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Does anyone know exactly when the requirements change on the events for lower level players to the higher level players? Is it level 45 or 46?

Thanks,
    trudyscandles
    mine changed when i became lvl 45
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Any word if/when they'll be returning the Gothic buildings to our Markets? With Autumn quickly approaching, I've been turning over ideas for my Halloween layout which would be greatly helped by their return.
    I've raised this again with the team (which has your original post with info). I'd like to see them returned too. I'll keep checking that bug report for updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    mine changed when i became lvl 45
    Thanks! I was already 45 but today I hit 46. I thought I had a little more time. But either way works. Now both of my kingdoms have joined the "big boys", lol!

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've raised this again with the team (which has your original post with info). I'd like to see them returned too. I'll keep checking that bug report for updates.
    Thanks SW.

What are the best ways to get gems without buying them? I really want to focus on accumulating them so I can get the cabbage hut. So far, I have: adventures (especially deep caves), sir pigglesworth, purple cow, trading in the royal exchange, daily videos, certain quest goals, and playing other S8 games. Is there anything else I?m missing?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    What are the best ways to get gems without buying them? I really want to focus on accumulating them so I can get the cabbage hut. So far, I have: adventures (especially deep caves), sir pigglesworth, purple cow, trading in the royal exchange, daily videos, certain quest goals, and playing other S8 games. Is there anything else I?m missing?
    There's a couple other sources but they're dependent on how far into the game you are or what resources you have and mostly random drops. I'll list all the ones I know of that are missing from your list and you can just ignore the ones you don't have, lol.

Crafts: Feed the Baron (kitchen craft), Interpret the Ruler (from the Walker Maya's goals),

Animals: All Dragons, Dark/White Knight Steed, Fire Fox, Wyverns (grown, not hatchlings), Armored Black Bear, Deep Diving Otter, Wisp (the original yellow one)

Other: Large Trove/Treasure Trove, Mermaid's Chest, Rainbow Pot
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-13-19 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There's a couple other sources but they're dependent on how far into the game you are or what resources you have and mostly random drops. I'll list all the ones I know of that are missing from your list and you can just ignore the ones you don't have, lol.

Crafts: Feed the Baron (kitchen craft), Interpret the Ruler (from the Walker Maya's goals),

Animals: All Dragons, Dark/White Knight Steed, Fire Fox, Wyverns (grown, not hatchlings), Armored Black Bear, Deep Diving Otter, Wisp (the original yellow one)

Other: Large Trove/Treasure Trove, Mermaid's Chest, Rainbow Pot
    Thanks for the response! I didn?t think of the dragons. I have two out in my kingdom that I don?t collect from because I?m maxed on dragon scales. But after your comment, I collected from them and one gave me 5 energy! I?m definitely adding them to my usual rounds.

Fashion Designer
    So this is the first time that I have stored energy; if we get a WW tomorrow night, will that effect my stored energy? Has anyone ever lost their stored energy after the WW is over?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    So this is the first time that I have stored energy; if we get a WW tomorrow night, will that effect my stored energy? Has anyone ever lost their stored energy after the WW is over?
    No it won't effect stored energy. Just don't collect from energy sources as you don't keep that energy. There's a dedicated Hub thread with more info

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...imited-energy)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-14-19 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Added link for you

Rhino Keeper
    I have searched the hub and can?t figure out where it tells me what makes dire boars spawn? And is there anywhere else I can get boar pelts?