Page 181 of 393 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Now I'm at another crossroads at the Royal Exchange. Already got Tinker Camp, and have 50 tickets in hand. I had blithely intended to get the Royal Chateau per quest list. But now I'm wondering if I should skip that and buy expansion permits. The elven outpost side-squares require EITHER 500K coins OR 1 permit.

Game so far: Ivy, Tablet, Thurston, loose (and dressed), and Sabina just opened. Can't get enough troll essence to make Excalibam (when I manage to get a troll: no essence.) Holding off on Magic Garden because I was told the easy fruit trade (strawberries and sugar) is replaced with a harder one.....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358972
    If you don't get the Chateau then you cannot progress through much more storyline than you are currently at. You have to purchase it to open the Glimmergate and start all that part of the story. The glimmergate is a prerequisite for everything else that follows. You won't get far in the Elven Outpost goals either or trigger any Alchemy goals. Basically you'll be stuck.

I would recommend buying it. Yes it's a lot of tickets but that's what they're for. Keep working on the coin expansions (info nugget with map in the Hub) and build your supply of tickets again to make permits to expand. Good luck on your decision

Rhino Keeper
    Please help Spirit Wind I have contacted support twice and they reject it as ?gameplay? and close my ticket. I?m stick on a goal and it seems to be a ?bug? to me as I wasn?t having any problems until almost a month ago. I?m a level 50 player so I?m not new to the game.
    I?m stuck in the Goal What Storms May Come Part IV which requires crafting a Mermaid Wand which requires 5 Storm Waters that each require 5 electric eels After crafting 2 Storm Waters No more electric eels. It says they hang out around anemones and so bought a Teal Anemone for 75 gems, I?ve collected dozens of times and no eels! This has to be a bug. I also purchased several blue anenomes for 45,000 coins each and still no eels from any of them. I also bought Coral Reefs at 80,000 coins and no eels there either. None of my other resources have dropped them either. This has to be a bug! Please help

Those eels can certainly be illusive. Here's the list of where to find them. I found more eels from Sirene than from the other items and given her 2 hour collection timer, I'd concentrate on her. I'm not sure eels have completely disappeared as there hasn't been any other feedback about that and they are in my inventory close to the front of the list. I do have all of the gem items as well which a couple also drop eels from time to time. I wouldn't buy any of the coin choppable items either, but wait for them to drop from the Coral Castle. Considering just how much storm water you need for both this and the next goal, it will be a long haul, so hang it there!

Electric Eel
    Info: An enlightening underwater creature that swim near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Sirene, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in Storm water craft

for all: if anyone else is having problems with eels ceasing, can you please post and then I can escalate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    for all: if anyone else is having problems with eels ceasing, can you please post and then I can escalate.
    Just chopped 3 blue anemones, got an eel. They are (very) rare drops. I was blocked at that goal for months as I didn't want to spend millions coins. I got eels from the castle and the anemones that drops from the castle. After a few month I passed that goal. People expect instant drops and are used to timed goals, this is not timed and is designed to hold very long on your gaol book, except if you are willing to pay the price. The mermaid Arc I story (castle) took me close to a year to finish, the second chapter is much faster, after a few month I have a gate level 9 (need a few more scent to level 10).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Those eels can certainly be illusive. Here's the list of where to find them. I found more eels from Sirene than from the other items and given her 2 hour collection timer, I'd concentrate on her. I'm not sure eels have completely disappeared as there hasn't been any other feedback about that and they are in my inventory close to the front of the list. I do have all of the gem items as well which a couple also drop eels from time to time. I wouldn't buy any of the coin choppable items either, but wait for them to drop from the Coral Castle. Considering just how much storm water you need for both this and the next goal, it will be a long haul, so hang it there!

Electric Eel
    Info: An enlightening underwater creature that swim near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Sirene, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in Storm water craft

Thanks so much for your suggestion about Sirene as I maxed out a long time ago on seaweed which seemed to be her primary drop so I stopped. Also I have to note that since your response my Coral Castle dropped a blue anemone and when chopped I got 2 eels! Hopefully the drought on eels is over!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Thanks so much for your suggestion about Sirene as I maxed out a long time ago on seaweed which seemed to be her primary drop so I stopped. Also I have to note that since your response my Coral Castle dropped a blue anemone and when chopped I got 2 eels! Hopefully the drought on eels is over!
    Well I spoke too soon, the 2 eels that dropped from the anemone did not register at all! I?ve closed game twice, shut off and reboot device, still not there 🙁

Upgrading the Faerie Bulb to level 6 - Charm Checklist.
    Just wondering if my game has a glitch or if it?s normal to take so many adventures to find the list items.
    I have visited the Feral Lands twice, explored the Dark Caves twice and traversed the Desert Sands once and haven?t received any of the listed items.

Quote Originally Posted by friend2820 View Post
    Upgrading the Faerie Bulb to level 6 - Charm Checklist.
    Just wondering if my game has a glitch or if it?s normal to take so many adventures to find the list items.
    I have visited the Feral Lands twice, explored the Dark Caves twice and traversed the Desert Sands once and haven?t received any of the listed items.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84776
    Hi, welcome to the forum! Yes, it can take a few adventures... here's the link to the discussion thread to help if you need more info on the goals. Some players seem to have more luck with random drops than others. We hope you get the drops soon! Good luck

Main goal guide link to goal: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...st#post1364430

Well I spoke too soon, the 2 eels that dropped from the anemone did not register at all! I?ve closed game twice, shut off and reboot device, still not there ��
    I'm going to check about this for you. Do you think your game rolled back? It would mean you would have had to collect again... I'll let you know about any further updates by PM.

Rhino Keeper
    In app game purchase will not download and form to submit for help/support will NOT go through! Very irritated since I?ve been waiting for days for an I app purchase to download! Apple has advised me to NOT purchase form you since it seems to be an ongoing problem and they can no longer verify app! Please refund as event is almost OVER! This is the second time this has happened! I have screenshots and would be happy to upload if someone would kindly telll me how bc it keeps hanging up AGAIN! I keep getting error message that it failed