Page 167 of 393 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I'm a level 50 player and would really like to focus my attention on expanding my kingdom. What trades do players use most often to get trade tickets in order to make the expansion permits? What strategies do you use? Other sources of the trade tickets or expansion permits?
    Thanks.
    I use the dairy trade (milk and eggs) it is fairly easy to replenish those just by collecting from the stables and hatcheries and the trade drops food items which helps with feasts. Plus it only takes two hours.

My second favorite trades are the naga trade which returns 40k coins and the materials are fairly quick to replace if you have several naga monsters, and the monster hunter trade, especially during events that require fighting lots of monsters.

I avoid the energy trades, because the energy required to collect the materials required far outweighs the few energy they return.

If you have any of the white flygers, armored flygers, and dire wolves, those have a rare chance of dropping expansion permits, a high chance of earth wisps, and even wisp lanterns. I check them regularly. (Plus you can make lumen essence and wisp lanterns with all the wisps they drop.)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    I've read many places about 'activating' badges, such as the farmers badge, so one can harvest almost without energy. but I dont understand how it's done, and yes I have looked for answers, but Im lost. Can someone walk me through it? I have completed the Trials and Tribute.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    I've read many places about 'activating' badges, such as the farmers badge, so one can harvest almost without energy. but I dont understand how it's done, and yes I have looked for answers, but Im lost. Can someone walk me through it? I have completed the Trials and Tribute.
    If you have the Knight's Hall, you should have all of the badges in your inventory under the materials tabs. I was under the impression that the badges were just sort of a certificate saying 'yay, you did it' but I may be remembering wrong. I know in order to get energy from crops we had to get a Knowledge Shard from the Tabernum. Then later when the Elven storylines were introduced, we were given a boost that while in use, doubles both crops and energies during harvesting for 3 hours.

Here is the link for the thread on receiving energy from crops: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ch-Agriculture

This is the link for the thread about Elven Boosts: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1365212

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you have the Knight's Hall, you should have all of the badges in your inventory under the materials tabs. I was under the impression that the badges were just sort of a certificate saying 'yay, you did it' but I may be remembering wrong. I know in order to get energy from crops we had to get a Knowledge Shard from the Tabernum. Then later when the Elven storylines were introduced, we were given a boost that while in use, doubles both crops and energies during harvesting for 3 hours.

Here is the link for the thread on receiving energy from crops: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ch-Agriculture

This is the link for the thread about Elven Boosts: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1365212
    Thanx and thanx for the links. Theres nothing I can do with the badges yet, and just got the 3. shard - that gives energy return on harvesting. I have the knights hall. Guess the badges just are "yes, you did it boyscout". Just expanded to the elven outpost.

New Resident
    Hi. I'm trying to get royal chateau but it's not unlocked yet. I'm on level 50. Anyone help please?

Quote Originally Posted by wiseone9 View Post
    Hi. I'm trying to get royal chateau but it's not unlocked yet. I'm on level 50. Anyone help please?
    If you have the royal exchange you should have gotten the goal about acquiring the royal chateau deed. It's a trade in the exchange for 99 trade tickets. I think that unlocks the chateau and you use the deed to build it. You can also check in the hub the goals for the royal exchange.

New Resident
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by dani2535 View Post
    If you have the royal exchange you should have gotten the goal about acquiring the royal chateau deed. It's a trade in the exchange for 99 trade tickets. I think that unlocks the chateau and you use the deed to build it. You can also check in the hub the goals for the royal exchange.
    Thanks I'll try that

A week of so ago I collected from a pink alicorn and a task came up to beat up 5 lovecupines. Now that the Valentine event has started and the lovecupines are showing up the count to slay them doesn't change. Was this task from the original event that had lovecupines or will the count only change if the lovecupine is triggered by collectioningn from the alicorn? Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    A week of so ago I collected from a pink alicorn and a task came up to beat up 5 lovecupines. Now that the Valentine event has started and the lovecupines are showing up the count to slay them doesn't change. Was this task from the original event that had lovecupines or will the count only change if the lovecupine is triggered by collectioningn from the alicorn? Thanks for any help.
    You are correct, the task to slay 5 lovecupines is from an old event. You will need to trigger those from the pink or wedding Alis, or from the pink animals from previous Valentine’s Day events. (The quest is a dead end, it does not trigger anything else, so it is not worth using gems to complete it.) The new pink skunkupines appear to be a different breed. The old lovecupines from pink animals also do not drop the teddy bears needed for the current event.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You are correct, the task to slay 5 lovecupines is from an old event. You will need to trigger those from the pink or wedding Alis, or from the pink animals from previous Valentine’s Day events. (The quest is a dead end, it does not trigger anything else, so it is not worth using gems to complete it.) The new pink skunkupines appear to be a different breed. The old lovecupines from pink animals also do not drop the teddy bears needed for the current event.
    I didn't know that the wedding Alis also spawned the 'old' lovecupine. The only pink animals I have are the two pink Alicorns so I don't expect them to spawn very often. I will leave the task open, no need to try and finish it unless it happens on its own. Thanks for the information.