Page 165 of 393 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

I can't request "Hedge Trimmers" from my neighbours for the "Friendly Pardon" goal for building Greselda's maze. I've asked all my neighbours two days in a row (30+ neighbours), but the counter on the Hedge Trimmer doesn't increment. Most of my neighbours are on the current time traveler event, so I know they're online and able to receive requests. The Hedge Trimmer requests do not seem to be going through.

I noticed there were neighbour request issues on the previous goal as well as it took several days for the requests to count (ask friends for Unique Oils).

Force-closed, reinstalled, and all the other methods. Do I need to put this in the Bugs section?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They might not be going through because of the Recital tickets requested in the event just finished. I'm still getting requests for that. Do you want to give it another day and see what happens? If nothing shows through after you send out again, yes, post in the bugs forum so I can get the goal checked for you. If you only have 30 or so neighbours in total, I'd suggest you get a few more for requests as the ones you have now might not be as active as you think.

Also keep in mind some players might not yet be back online due to the holidays etc.

Murphy's Law rewarded me this morning and I got all my Hedge Trimmers. Though, I play every day I see all my requests say "2 days ago". We'll see if it sorts itself out. Holiday backlog, maybe? Thanks for the help.

Farm Supplier
    1. Have the goal "sandy metal boots" on my goal list to go on the "traverse Desert sands" adventure. But in my castle the adventure is locked by goal. Can it only be done through the barracks?

2. When will the Baby Ice Dragon grow up? I've definitely fed more than 7 times, as I read somewhere it needed.

Hope someone can help me, thank you very much on advance :-)

New Resident
    Hey - happy new year
    i try to upgrade the blythewood sapling and need the "moonstone trinklet" there is only the information "from goal"

- which goal is needed and where can i made it?

perhaps i need to complete something blue, and something new?? will give it a try..:-)
    Last edited by tigagrr; 01-07-18 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    1. Have the goal "sandy metal boots" on my goal list to go on the "traverse Desert sands" adventure. But in my castle the adventure is locked by goal. Can it only be done through the barracks?

2. When will the Baby Ice Dragon grow up? I've definitely fed more than 7 times, as I read somewhere it needed.

Hope someone can help me, thank you very much on advance :-)
    Have you freed Sabina?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1355768

I believe you need to do that first.

Here's the Main Goal Guide from The Hub to see where you are:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Goal-Guide
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by tigagrr View Post
    Hey - happy new year
    i try to upgrade the blythewood sapling and need the "moonstone trinklet" there is only the information "from goal"

- which goal is needed and where can i made it?

perhaps i need to complete something blue, and something new?? will give it a try..:-)
    Yes, complete the Something blue goal
    11: Something Blue, And Something New
    * Give some glimmerdust 0/20 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give some mithril 0/5 GIVE (skip 50)
    * Give some blue petals 0/20 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give some enchanter's essence 0/10 GIVE (skip 2)
    * Give some earth wisp 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give some glimmer shards 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    Rewards: 3100 coin, 10 xp

Looks like you're on The Sapling Part 2, goal 11. Here's the link to the Sapling goals from The Hub:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364390
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Have you freed Sabina?

I have freed her, but I needed to do the "strictly ornamental" first.

Wow power of the forum! My dragon grew today, but it was definitely way more than 7 pets, like 20 or something.

New Resident
    How many adventures do you have to take to get the legendary key scroll? I feel like I?ve done already over ten and still got nothing....

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alfi1001 View Post
    How many adventures do you have to take to get the legendary key scroll? I feel like I?ve done already over ten and still got nothing....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515
    You should be close... Other players have experienced the same and more. Sorry it's taking you so many adventures. I hope you get it soon!