Page 97 of 393 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    I lost a square in my kingdom !!!

This morning, I got my last expansion permit for a new square. I went to it, gave the expansion permit. I had the Green Flag (V), and I checked what was in that new square, There were rocks, mushrooms, trees, ... as usuel.
    And when I came back to the regular main screen, that square was back to blue mist, and I can't do anything in it, and in the special "Expand Screen" this square is no more available :-(

I had to spend 520.000 coins, 18 wisp lanterns and 2 expansion permits. And everything is lost :-(

Could you help me to understand if I did something wrong ?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Most likely you didn't have the right amount of royal points on your board. Ignore the tick and check the number again. That happened to me several times. The item was checked off, it expanded and then reverted. There is a map in the hub if you need it (or let me know and I'll find it for you )

So, check your royal points and then you should be good to go. Make sure you force close your game though; it can help.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SW. I had the problem with the Royal Points a few months ago, so now, I checked that before giving my last expansion permit.

But now, the square I wanted is not available anymore, it is still in blue mist, with no opportunities to expansion :-(

It is the square just to the left of Ivy's hut. And I wanted to put there the new Arboretum

Add : THANKS !!!! After force close, it works ;-))))
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 02-08-17 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Add info

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ok, that's unusual! Do you want to try and reinstall (this will update you to the new version though) to see if the square opens up, or would you rather I ask MeowMeowBeans to check your game for you?

Excellent! great news have fun redecorating!

*The power of the force close!*

I'm stuck on a goal and need help. The title is "An Expert Opinion" My two needed tasks are "Recruit a Magic Expert" "and "Consult Lady Greselda". When trying to recruit the magic expert, my game takes me into the expand territory mode with a yellow arrow pointing to a piece of land I have already expanded to and where now site an Iceland Poppy shrub. If I click it, nothing happens. If I try to consult Lady Greselda, it takes me to the market to buy her castle, which I cannot because it says it is still locked due to a goal not met. I read through the Hub and didn't see anything that helped. TIA

An Expert Opinion is part of the Elven Outpost goals:
    * Recruit Magic expert | this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police
    * Consult Lady Greselda 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)

Fashion Police is part of The Glimmergate Part 3 goals.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358980
    Scroll way down to find the Glimmergate goals.

And to consult Lady Greselda you here Castle on her game board.

6: Fashion Police
    * Give some wool to Greselda 0/60 GIVE (skip 120 gems)
    * Give some hide to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
    * Give some fur to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
    * Give Greselda some red dye 0/10 GIVE (skip 30 gems)
    * Give Greselda some yellow dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20 gems)
    * Give Greselda some blue dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20 gems)
    * Give Greselda some purple dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20 gems)
    * Place Greselda's home 0/1 PLACE | Cost: 0 coin, Build: 5 ornate block, 25 glimmer shard, 25 glimmer fragments, 3 magic cement

So in a nutshell, looks like you need to finish the Glimmergate goals first.
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-08-17 at 12:39 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you finished the Sabina goals & have her walking around on your game board ? There's a goal that opens the Desert Sands Adventure:

See #4 of Part 3 - Strictly Ornamental

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358964

THANK YOU... Yes Sabina is walking around and I am currently working on the ornamentals goal... I'll keep you posted.. Thanks again

What is the best item to purchase to get the gold nuggets? I have a couple of mines but they never seem to drop the nuggets. Thanks.

New Resident
    I'm on the Goddess tree fairies goal. My fairies respite no longer drops items (part of the story line). I need fairies jars to forge the silver bars in order to mail a letter to Agnes. What else drops fairies jars besides the fairies respite?

I haven't played in a few months and started back. How do you get swans to get the eggs for the valentine day things to make in the royal exchange? I was not on for the wedding, it seems to show a pair of swans in the picture posted on the forum.