Page 277 of 392 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm having no drops at all of wisp essence from my wisp or fire fly or grand firefly, or firefly cove.
    My stock of wisp lanterns has gone from 69 to 99, but I can't use them to make enchanted lanterns without wisp essence.

Is it just me?
    I have 10 of the wisp droppers and I'm still getting wisp essence drops. Mind you cloudberry drops prevail but the WE does still drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Another player reported this not long ago but not many others were reporting which (to my understanding) made it unclear if this was a bug or if the other items are really random. Here's a link to the thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...outh-no-prizes
    Thanks! I commented on that thread ♡

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have 10 of the wisp droppers and I'm still getting wisp essence drops. Mind you cloudberry drops prevail but the WE does still drop.
    Thanks SW. I spent about 130 energy chopping cloudberry bushes and grand lilium. I got 5 fawns, 4 skunkupines, a fangbeast, and two wisps.

However this morning I got a wisp essence from my wisp. Hopefully the drought is broken.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thanks SW. I spent about 130 energy chopping cloudberry bushes and grand lilium. I got 5 fawns, 4 skunkupines, a fangbeast, and two wisps.

However this morning I got a wisp essence from my wisp. Hopefully the drought is broken.
    Good news. Hope so too!

It was the amount of energy that gave me the push to get pets rather than be at the mercy of spawning. I appreciate not everyone can do the same though.

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask question. I am a level 32 player and I have 37 gold coins. Should I save to buy the princess Lorelei’s sapphire (need to buy two to complete the task) or should I wait and accumulate enough gold coins to buy cooking camp, mythical research center etc?

Thanks for all the help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    Not sure if this is the right forum to ask question. I am a level 32 player and I have 37 gold coins. Should I save to buy the princess Lorelei’s sapphire (need to buy two to complete the task) or should I wait and accumulate enough gold coins to buy cooking camp, mythical research center etc?

Thanks for all the help
    MRC and then the critical animals from there, then cabbage hut, hands down, then other animals, by which time you are L50, and the cooking camp is either not needed or easier to get. My opinion, not a directive. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    MRC and then the critical animals from there, then cabbage hut, hands down, then other animals, by which time you are L50, and the cooking camp is either not needed or easier to get. My opinion, not a directive. : )
    Thanks. That makes sense. I’ll just wait.

Hello,
    Can anyone tell me what goal I need to complete to open up Ivy's Hot Sauce? I have several missions I can't complete because I need to make the hot sauce.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by booskijordan View Post
    Hello,
    Can anyone tell me what goal I need to complete to open up Ivy's Hot Sauce? I have several missions I can't complete because I need to make the hot sauce.
    Look our quest book. Then post then here. But it might trigger as soon as you harvest peppers.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Can someone direct me to the info on Maya’s goals? I am on her lasr part and wondering what’s going on and why I keep collecting cards for her to interpret. Lol. Thanks in advance.