Page 183 of 393 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My method is collect, collect, collect. I make sure to always leave out buildings/characters that drop already crafted food items that I can then use to craft feasts. For example Ivy's Bakery is good for dropping chocolate cake and the Reindeer Stables drop ice cream so I can craft royal sundaes without having to craft those two items thus saving myself time and energy; same goes for the Food Shelter and Soup Kitchen dropping noodles and hot sauce for the Spicy Feast.

As for fully crafted feasts, if you've participated in the recent events, the Guard dogs, Gnome Knight, Kane and Mothraki Knight all drop Simple and Hearty Feasts. I've found that by regularly collecting from these guys I'm nearly maxed out on these easier feasts and have started to devote my kitchens to the more difficult feasts. And we can't forget, the Bountiful Table, Harvest Pergola and Mystery Dinner Table have the chance to drop all feasts so I never skip collecting from them.

Hopefully some of this will be useful for your needs. Happy hunting!

To piggy back on that. Strawberries help to create sweet feasts which is generlly one of best drops and cabbages and cocoa converted to choclate.. to be honest its a task that once mastered helps your king/queendom lots. You also need to concentrate on what do I need now and work from there.. rereading this its a terrible post. Ill try to come up later with better info. Sorry
    Last edited by podunkiana; 05-19-18 at 06:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello All,

Where do you get the items to upgrade the Goddess Tree or can they only be bought with gems? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Hello All,

Where do you get the items to upgrade the Goddess Tree or can they only be bought with gems? Thanks!
    For regular, non-timed goals you will always be able to find the materials needed in your kingdom without the use of gems. I'm afraid it's been a very long time since I've done the Goddess Tree goals so I can't know exactly where to direct you. Perhaps you could give more info such as: what goal in particular you are on, what items for upgrades are you looking for, things of that nature.

Rhino Keeper
    For regular, non-timed goals you will always be able to find the materials needed in your kingdom without the use of gems. I'm afraid it's been a very long time since I've done the Goddess Tree goals so I can't know exactly where to direct you. Perhaps you could give more info such as: what goal in particular you are on, what items for upgrades are you looking for, things of that nature.
    I am not on a particular goal I clicked on the Goddess Tree and it said to upgrade I would need sparkle spackle, faerie fertilizer and amber trinkets. There is no goal in the little book and I can't craft these items. I just thought of something maybe these items can be crafted in the faerie workshop I do have a goal to build that.
    Last edited by Ki250; 05-23-18 at 12:12 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Sparkle Spackle is a Greenhouse craft and after looking over the main story line goals I see it listed in the Boar-ing Problem goals so it won't show up until this goal opens in your book. I would suggest giving a look at the HUB thread dedicated to the main story line goals as it gives detailed information on each goal including what items you need to have and what goals you need to complete before starting the one you're interested in.

The link for the main story line goals is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364425

A Boar-ing Problem and the steps I think you're on are in post 58.

Rhino Keeper
    Sparkle Spackle is a Greenhouse craft and after looking over the main story line goals I see it listed in the Boar-ing Problem goals so it won't show up until this goal opens in your book. I would suggest giving a look at the HUB thread dedicated to the main story line goals as it gives detailed information on each goal including what items you need to have and what goals you need to complete before starting the one you're interested in.

The link for the main story line goals is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364425

A Boar-ing Problem and the steps I think you're on are in post 58.
    I am still working on the Belladonna goals. I will look through the thread. Thank you for the link that thread is very helpful.
    Last edited by Ki250; 05-23-18 at 05:57 PM.

Fashion Designer

why is the barracks good?

EDIT: after multiple emails, it comes down to this.
    1. Barracks adventures need exactly the same supplies and give exactly the same rewards.
    2. Basically you are getting an "extra" adventure every two days:
    • Day 1. Send out 1 castle and 1 barracks. Castle adventure completes and gives reward. Barracks adventure is still going on.
    • Day 2. Send out 1 castle. Castle adventure completes and gives reward. Barracks adventure completes and gives reward.
    3. Summary: you can do 3 adventures in two days.
    4. Look for items that drop adventure supplies. My Guard Dogs were sitting in the bank until SW told me. Now they produce plenty of armor and swords, and occasionally the low-rate feasts.

Yes, I have read the guides. They all say "adventures take two days!" (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1354647) In the "discussion topic" (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59438) people in 2013 had the same questions I have. Taking two days does not sound like an advantage, for an activity to take twice as long, so I must be missing the nuance.

Right now I have only the castle. If I send 1 adventure out with 1 feast and supplies for 1 day, I get a reward every day.

Does the two days give you a bigger reward? Do you need twice the supplies? (I think someone said they needed *four* feasts, presumably 2 for barracks and 2 for castle?) Is it just a convenience so you don't have to launch daily, just every other day? Or are you launching a separate adventure at each building, the castle and barracks, so you are getting two adventures a day?

Color me confused. I've been slacking on sending adventures at all. I was regularly doing the ones at my level, with no source of supplies and lackluster rewards:

*Explore Vaults - Simple Feast. Easy to make.
    *Hunt Bandits - Hearty Feast plus 5 Longswords (when I had no iron supply)
    *Explore Caves - Spicy Feast (when I had no rat tail supply to make Ivy sauce, lol)

Even if I got a "special" item it was useless. Benches, pumpkin hutch, etc. Now I have plenty of supplies to do quests but it feels useless. Meanwhile I've just unlocked Desert Sands, and I need 5 troll essence to make armor for each trip. My trolls don't seem to drop essence much - I get like 2 troll essence a week vs plenty of horns. How can I make 5 sets of armor daily when I'd need 5 troll essences? Is there an insidious plot that I'm offered a new adventure when I have no source for supplies, lol?

So my questions:
    1. what is the specific advantage of barracks
    2. do people get more troll essence
    3. should I keep banging away at the baby quests (simple feast, hearty feast plus 5 longswords, spicy feast) while I wait weeks for 5 troll essence?

Thanks for advice.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-27-18 at 08:55 PM. Reason: double checked guides/topics. added links in case anyone thinks I didn't read. >.>

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good question! Basically the rewards are exactly the same. It's a good way to get extra free energy and gems and use base materials for better ones. Once you get through a few more goals you won't need much troll essence so keep persevering.

Keep an eye out for items that drop armor as you're right, making them isn't easy. The mid level goals can be overwhelming as there are lots of storylines going on and some even wanting the same stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Yes, I have read the guides. They all say "adventures take two days!" (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1354647) In the "discussion topic" (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59438) people in 2013 had the same questions I have. Taking two days does not sound like an advantage, for an activity to take twice as long, so I must be missing the nuance.

Right now I have only the castle. If I send 1 adventure out with 1 feast and supplies for 1 day, I get a reward every day.

Does the two days give you a bigger reward? Do you need twice the supplies? (I think someone said they needed *four* feasts, presumably 2 for barracks and 2 for castle?) Is it just a convenience so you don't have to launch daily, just every other day? Or are you launching a separate adventure at each building, the castle and barracks, so you are getting two adventures a day?

Color me confused. I've been slacking on sending adventures at all. I was regularly doing the ones at my level, with no source of supplies and lackluster rewards:

*Explore Vaults - Simple Feast. Easy to make.
    *Hunt Bandits - Hearty Feast plus 5 Longswords (when I had no iron supply)
    *Explore Caves - Spicy Feast (when I had no rat tail supply to make Ivy sauce, lol)

Even if I got a "special" item it was useless. Benches, pumpkin hutch, etc. Now I have plenty of supplies to do quests but it feels useless. Meanwhile I've just unlocked Desert Sands, and I need 5 troll essence to make armor for each trip. My trolls don't seem to drop essence much - I get like 2 troll essence a week vs plenty of horns. How can I make 5 sets of armor daily when I'd need 5 troll essences? Is there an insidious plot that I'm offered a new adventure when I have no source for supplies, lol?

So my questions:
    1. what is the specific advantage of barracks
    2. do people get more troll essence
    3. should I keep banging away at the baby quests (simple feast, hearty feast plus 5 longswords, spicy feast) while I wait weeks for 5 troll essence?

Thanks for advice.
    Was also thinking the same it is really worth the gem price? Do I need it for future goals? Or is it just that one quest ?Sandy metal boots? ... it takes me to the barracks but I have desert sands unlocked also...

Fashion Designer
    The Barracks are not needed for storyline. On my second kingdom I didn't get it until I was almost finished with story goals and only got it later when it was on sale. I mainly use it as a way to get gems and energy since I really don't need the items that are given.