Page 163 of 393 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpinch View Post
    How do I summon Heksa? I collect from the level 6 tidegate but nothing happens
    do you have a monster on your board. This might keep Heksa from showing up.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    as riverly said, make sure you get rid of monsters. Once you get the goal, you won't trigger her until the next collection of the tidegate. This info is in the main thread.

Executive Chef
    that happened to me too.. mine appeared on the Tidegate collection after the first.
    so you should get her on your next collection. she takes heaps of energy to beat.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I have expanded to the Glimmergate, the quest now is: an expert opinion. How do I proceed from here? When I click on the quest it send me to the gate, but the gate does nothing? Can anyone tell me what to do next please?

Have the Tideblooms stopped generating Mermoseas? I used to get about 3 for ever 60 farm plot. I have now cleared over 180 of them without getting a single one. My board is free of monsters for all this obviously.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I have expanded to the Glimmergate, the quest now is: an expert opinion. How do I proceed from here? When I click on the quest it send me to the gate, but the gate does nothing? Can anyone tell me what to do next please?
    An Expert Opinion is part of the Elven Oupost /reliquary goals. Have a look at the notes here and let know if you need more info. The Elves thread is in the Hub: post link in a mini
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ne-Guide/page2

Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    You have to have Greselda's Castle built, then collect once from the castle to go forward. This one tripped me up too.

Rhino Keeper

Any tricks to get Expansion Permits more quickly?

I have 16 plots that I can expand to but it takes me forever and ever to earn enough trade tickets to get expansion permits... Am I missing a trick somehow to accumulating them more quickly? I feel like people are always begging for more expansion plots and have their permits maxed out in storage... How are you all doing it so quickly? I always have trades going out and only have 1 permit in storage right now. I play every day.

Hi. I'm on "Peony Predictions" of the Elves goal (Unlocking the Reliquary). It says to follow Greselda around her garden maze, but the garden is "locked by goal" in the market. I've force closed, rebooted, etc as other threads suggested, but the maze won't unlock. I've built Greselda's castle, and she's walking around my kingdom. I've searched the Elves goals, but none of the posts say there's a prerequisite to building the maze. Thanks in advance.

Here's the link to the goal in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1360112

Have you finished the Glimmergate Part 3 goals? The previous page of above shows all the Glimmergate goals.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******