Page 272 of 393 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Thanks! Been a while, and so appreciative. I will have to look harder for the gold mine. 
    If I remember correctly, it isn't in any "tab" of the market subset (I.e., it's not in the Buildings or Decoration "special" or "resource" tab). It was at the end of the "All" category of wherever it is. I don't remember if it's under Buildings, Decorations, or Nature. I tried to find it for you, but either I am maxed out at 2 or it is (temporarily, I hope) gone.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If I remember correctly, it isn't in any "tab" of the market subset (I.e., it's not in the Buildings or Decoration "special" or "resource" tab). It was at the end of the "All" category of wherever it is. I don't remember if it's under Buildings, Decorations, or Nature. I tried to find it for you, but either I am maxed out at 2 or it is (temporarily, I hope) gone.

You can have up to 5 I believe but they are a special purchase only offered every once and a while. I got a couple recently either on the Black Friday sale or Christmas sale but that was the first I?d seen them since I started playing again in May.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the Sweetheart Shack?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Where is the Sweetheart Shack?
    It was an event item last year. If you have it it's in the Building tab in your storage. It's a pink 2x2 crafting building.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It was an event item last year. If you have it it's in the Building tab in your storage. It's a pink 2x2 crafting building.
    Darn, I do not have that. I just loaded up on Gems too. Oh well, there are a couple of things that are cute enough to buy. Do you think the Shack may be offered during this holiday season?

When I slay a glimmer golem I dont receive some energy. Is this normal or a bug, cause all other monsters give you some energy once you defeat them?

Does the floofbeast have any rare drops? I?ve gotten hide, prime meat, and maybe other common things (or nothing but a small amount of coins), none of which I personally need. If there is a cool random drop, though, I?ll keep rolling the dice.

Fashion Designer
    Hi. In Search and Rescue part one, Glimmerwood Private Investigators...where you look for the three clues....one is.in a bush. Will this drop from the cloudberry bush? Thanks 😁

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Hi. In Search and Rescue part one, Glimmerwood Private Investigators...where you look for the three clues....one is.in a bush. Will this drop from the cloudberry bush? Thanks 😁
    From what I remember it dropped from a normal Bush.
    This is the thread for more info : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Rescue-Part-1
    (keep checking your inventory if it's not already there)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Does the floofbeast have any rare drops? I?ve gotten hide, prime meat, and maybe other common things (or nothing but a small amount of coins), none of which I personally need. If there is a cool random drop, though, I?ll keep rolling the dice.
    I've not seen anyone post about rare drops. I just keep him because he looks beautiful,.. such a full fluffy tail!