Page 161 of 393 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    Hi can someone tell me how to defeat vulzul my hosting area is at level 5 but I see he is waiting at a level 3 what should I do

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    Hi can someone tell me how to defeat vulzul my hosting area is at level 5 but I see he is waiting at a level 3 what should I do
    clear your board of monsters first. When you click on the jousting arena, then Vulzul will spawn. Or are you saying that you've done this and he isn't spawning? it shouldn't matter that your arena is level 5. Can you please post more details. If it's a bug, I'll report it for you.

Stuck in Scorch searching, been going on 15 adventures but Lily doesn't get dropped. How long will it take exactly to get her? I am out of resources.
    Love to add new neighbors. I am LastDuchess

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LastDuchess View Post
    Stuck in Scorch searching, been going on 15 adventures but Lily doesn't get dropped. How long will it take exactly to get her? I am out of resources.
    Hi, i replied to you in the goal discussion thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...86#post1476386

Thank you so much for your advice Tigarlilyvol

Farm Supplier
    There are sooo many threads and the one about monster hunt is closed, so I'll try question here. As far as I can understand, I'll have to let the goal "princess Lorelei's fountain" sit on the bench until the next monster hunt, yes? Does anyone know when that is? Until then I guess I don't need to have the trade wagon fill up on my board? Because I'm so new to the game, that I haven't any troll tokens, haven't participated in a troll hunt yet.

Thanx on advance for supply.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    There are sooo many threads and the one about monster hunt is closed, so I'll try question here. As far as I can understand, I'll have to let the goal "princess Lorelei's fountain" sit on the bench until the next monster hunt, yes? Does anyone know when that is? Until then I guess I don't need to have the trade wagon fill up on my board? Because I'm so new to the game, that I haven't any troll tokens, haven't participated in a troll hunt yet.

Thanx on advance for supply.
    We don't get to know when a monster hunt is planned except sometimes a teaser is given a couple of days before. Yes you can store the trade wagon if you wish since you have just started. Monster hunts are a long time goal that keeps starting and stopping.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I just have a question, why is Ivy not on the new cover page in the latest update. Griselda is huge! And all the main characters but not Ivy??

Host(ess)
    I accidentally started forging a mithril, and my other forge is a day into forging a mithril. I'd rather lose the silver than have to pay to forward it, because I used up most of my gems recently because the game thought I wanted to buy coins.

My question is: is there any way to speed up the magic forge (I don't see one in the "boosts" section), or can I get someone to stop me from manufacturing my mithril? I'm on the LAST piece of crown.