Page 330 of 392 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

got it. thanks again for your help!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    Not maxed, I'm actually at zero which is why I noticed . Usually I can do the idol/gold trade weekly-ish.

2.3.3 version confirmed
    Anyone have any ideas? Still not getting any Newborn Sprites

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    Anyone have any ideas? Still not getting any Newborn Sprites
    Sounds like you need your game checked by Support as something isn't right. I'd reach out to them. Use bugs/issues and not gameplay as your drop down selection. S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sounds like you need your game checked by Support as something isn't right. I'd reach out to them. Use bugs/issues and not gameplay as your drop down selection. S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Ty Spiritwind! Have done so. Kept holding out hope it was part of a quest line ��

Rhino Keeper
    how can i get clown fish. i have been trying to update my lvl 3 coral Castle for a year now. i have bought dozen of blue anemone and ocean reef but no clown fish. am i missing something

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    how can i get clown fish. i have been trying to update my lvl 3 coral Castle for a year now. i have bought dozen of blue anemone and ocean reef but no clown fish. am i missing something
    Clownfish 13 gems
    Info: A humorous aquatic creature that hides near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle, Crush - Orange Marmosea, Armored Siren, Armored Glimmer Loch
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Storm water craft, item in Armored Siren craft

You can buy the Blue Anemone in the Market (Nature - Plants).
    Info on all items in the game is in the Inventory Guide : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having trouble loading game? Have tried force closing but will not load. Is there maintenance work going on?

Finally loaded after over an hour?.not sure what was happening, but ok now
    Last edited by Pippinville; 10-27-21 at 04:59 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Is anyone having trouble loading game? Have tried force closing but will not load. Is there maintenance work going on?

Finally loaded after over an hour?.not sure what was happening, but ok now
    I have from time to time, can take >10 minutes to log-in. I fully clean the memory and remove Wifi, then it loads (although slow).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    I bought the chest and teal anemone for gems. Several people posted on the thread that they don't like them, but I feel like they were essential for gathering my clown fish. Now that my castle is fully upgraded, I have accumulated 68 more clownfish and 39 more eels (which drop from other items) in inventory. I collect from the castle every two hours and teal anemone/chest every time they are available. I did that for a while and they began to add up. You may get one clown fish per blue anemone, but that costs 45,000 coins per and 10 energy. The teal anemone is 75 gems. Instead of getting a chest for 250 gems, it might work to get two teal anemones. I have one teal anemone and two chests, one being a reward for upgrading if I remember. I also bought the items that drop eels.

You may wish to check the what storms may come story line post. I received a bulk drop of rare supplies for doing Mermaid Mayhem. This saved me a lot of coins and energy. Instead of chopping the anemone and reefs as soon as you get them, it is worth saving them to chop all at once. I recommend collecting all of the blue anemone and coral reefs (dropped from the castle) needed before beginning Mermaid Mayhem. Check here at the bottom of the page for more detailed information. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...st-2-6*/page83

I am having a hard time making enchanted lanterns. It takes me forever to obtain wisp essence. Does anyone drop either wisp essence or enchanted lanterns? For every wisp I fight, 'I have to fight 1 or 2 skunks and a faun. Any help to speed this up would be appreciated. Thanks