Page 1 of 392 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Question Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Please post here if you need help and advice about a goal or have a question about any item or drop or building!

If you need help on a goal, it would be helpful if you include the name of the goal you are stuck on.

The Hub! - everything you need to know about Castle Story!
    Includes:
    • Main Goal Guide with step by step instructions of all goals
    • Outline Guide which is a list of all goals. It tells you what triggers a goal, and other helpful tips in summary form
    • Inventory Guide - when you want to know what drops from where
    • Building Guide
    • Adventure Guide
    • Ivy's Fortune Tent Guide
    • XP level charts
    • Information Nuggets on specific items
    • How to transfer your game to a new device
      ... and lots more!!

! Click on any of the following links for more information

* Main Game Guide Links: Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum

* Other Useful Game Guide Links | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum

* Forum Rules

* Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

Happy Gaming!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-06-19 at 01:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Stargazer ridge energy drops

Are drops of energy rare from this building at level 5?
    ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBOURS THE MORE THE MERRIER

ID: SHEEBA8188

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    You get occasional drops of energy at level 5. The most energy I've gotten out of it is a 5 energy drops. My purple alicorn gives the most at 40 - I also get 5 drops from the wedding alicorn. Then there's the 10 I always get from my wizard school.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-07-16 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Added quote to move into the help me thread

Rhino Keeper

Windmill flour drops

Does anyone know if flour drops are more frequent the higher the level so lvl 5 drops more than a lvl 1 windmill?
    ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBOURS THE MORE THE MERRIER

ID: SHEEBA8188

Rhino Keeper
    I put mine in storage because it never dropped energy for me.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-07-16 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Added quote to move into help me thread

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know if flour drops are more frequent the higher the level so lvl 5 drops more than a lvl 1 windmill?
    I have a level5 and a level2, it seem the drops are the same. Never saw confirmation for this so it's just my impression.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-07-16 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Added quote to move into the help me thread

Host(ess)
    Initially it droped only 1 glimmerdust for me, put it in storage, took it out when I read it may drop living wood and it seems the drops are now more various but never got enery so it's pretty rare
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-07-16 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Added quote to move into help me thread

I'm having trouble transferring to my new iPad. I stupidly opened cs before logging in on candy mania. I play those two, bs2, frozen frenzy and hungry babies. Is there a way to move my progress after having opened them on the new device?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlilly3k View Post
    I'm having trouble transferring to my new iPad. I stupidly opened cs before logging in on candy mania. I play those two, bs2, frozen frenzy and hungry babies. Is there a way to move my progress after having opened them on the new device?
    Yes! Do any of these ones have an Account Settings? If they don't, use Bakery as it's the quickest to get through the tutorial so that you can access the blue S8 button top right of screen.

You'll find step by step instructions in the Hub in post 3. You should also try logging into Facebook by using your device Settings and then trying to reconnect for the games that are run through FB (like eg Frozen Frenzy, Candy). If these don't work for you, you will need to get Support to help you. Good luck!

Market Places
    I am on level 50, have a level 5 market place, but unlike other players, am unable to buy more market places (eg for current timed goal). Game keeps telling me that I have to level up! What am I doing wrong?

Page 1 of 392 123451151101 ... LastLast