Page 325 of 392 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Wondering if anyone has walkers on the Island of Audra? I have expanded and put paths there but nobody is coming over to walk there. Am I missing something or do we need to open up something else?
    I don't have any paths anywhere. Sabina visits my Island of Audra. I don't have a lot of walkers out and about, but I have seen her there walking through the clouds. What I want to know is how she gets there.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I don't have any paths anywhere. Sabina visits my Island of Audra. I don't have a lot of walkers out and about, but I have seen her there walking through the clouds. What I want to know is how she gets there.
    We should come up with some creative conspiracy theories about that as I've often pondered that question too! I see the red crab on the Island often, so that seems plausible as it can swim there, but the others? Not a chance... lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We should come up with some creative conspiracy theories about that as I've often pondered that question too! I see the red crab on the Island often, so that seems plausible as it can swim there, but the others? Not a chance... lol
    All the citizen have the magic ability "water walk" and cross the narrow straight at night when no one sees.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    My theory is that they come over at super low tide via the sand bar that?s normally hidden. Remember how when the island was first revealed that we could place items in the water? That?s the sand bar!

Fashion Designer
    I just saw the Mama Duck and baby ducklings, I assume they swam over.

Nightclub Owner
    The only walker I ever have out is the Headless Horsemen and he's not big on sharing!

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else having a lot of reset issues? Trying to figure out if its the game or my internet. I get kicked out and then have to wait for it reconnect to internet and then re-do what ever I had done before getting kicked off. It’s a brand new phone I’m on, so hoping Castle Story isn’t getting overloaded creating me to stop playing…
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Host(ess)
    how do I get the Naga hunter trade? Says “locked by goal” but I cannot find what goal…..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    how do I get the Naga hunter trade? Says “locked by goal” but I cannot find what goal…..
    If I'm remembering things correctly, you have to own a Naga and collect from it.

Farm Supplier
    As an aside, I had a look for the goals for the baby marmopea and I don't know that I have them. Can you or Teika help me fill that gap please? or maybe it's there somewhere and I'd run out of coffee to see them!
    I crafted the baby marmopea and no more goals appeared. Just this screen: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D58468C-198C-43B9-BF46-B108EB18DD73.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	60611