Page 224 of 393 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3928

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Was wondering if anyone knew the requirements for upgrading the Cathedral to level 7? I checked the hub and see the materials for level 8 but level 7 materials are missing from the spreadsheet.
    Games I play: CS, BS, RS
    I accept all neighbor requests! I also try to return gifts in a timely manner~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Was wondering if anyone knew the requirements for upgrading the Cathedral to level 7? I checked the hub and see the materials for level 8 but level 7 materials are missing from the spreadsheet.
    Cathedral L7 - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Royal Building. Increase your total Royal Points when placed on your board.
    Level: 22
    Type: Building
    Class: Royal
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 3x3
    Royal Points: 338
    Requirements: 7 Spellbound Beam, 7 Spellbound Block, 7 Lumin Essence, 2 Adamant
    Sell: 22300 coins
    Drops: Coins
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 44 gems
    Cap: 50
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100891
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Just got mine out to check:
    7 Spellbound Block
    7 Spellbound Beam
    7 Lumin Essence
    2 Adamant

Added: should have known we could rely on Shibuya :-)

Thank you both so much! Got a lot of work to get these buildings upgraded. Hoping the Spellbound Bloom pops up on sale at some point!
    Games I play: CS, BS, RS
    I accept all neighbor requests! I also try to return gifts in a timely manner~

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,

I have a question. Does anyone know when the switch is for the lower vs. Higher level goals on the different events? What level do you have to be start getting the higher goals? My second kingdom I am level 23, I leveled up during the current event. I am still on the lower level goals. I'm dreading the switch but I wanted to be mentally prepared.

Thanks!
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Hi all,

I have a question. Does anyone know when the switch is for the lower vs. Higher level goals on the different events? What level do you have to be start getting the higher goals? My second kingdom I am level 23, I leveled up during the current event. I am still on the lower level goals. I'm dreading the switch but I wanted to be mentally prepared.

Thanks!
    trudyscandles
    its either when you hit level 30 or after level 30. during tales i went from 29 to 31 & the current event i am at the upper goals. but since i jumped 2 levels during the tales, i can't tell you which one.
    i know i would try not to level up right before an event start if i could. because at least if you level up during the event-you stay at the lower requirements
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Usually there are 3 tiers to levels. 15/17-30 : 31-40: 41+

They have been known to switch to something different when only 2 tiers are used

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you both!
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Has the Dark Unicorn's drops been changed from getting 1 to 3 trade tickets to just getting 1 trade ticket. The last time I got a drop of 3 tickets, the game rolled back and took them away, and since then I've just been getting 1. Seems like more than a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Has the Dark Unicorn's drops been changed from getting 1 to 3 trade tickets to just getting 1 trade ticket. The last time I got a drop of 3 tickets, the game rolled back and took them away, and since then I've just been getting 1. Seems like more than a coincidence.
    The dark unicorn can drop 1, 2, or 3 tickets. I rarely get the 3 tickets but having 4 dark unicorns seems to help.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******