Page 33 of 393 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    I got a goal to get a trade wagon and got one. However, the trade wagon needs gold coins that you get in the gold hunter trade, which I don't see in my royal exchange. Did I do something in the wrong order? Is there some other building I need that I don't have yet? (I also got goals showing Thurston in armor, when I just got to him, too, so he's still naked and sneezing in my queendom, which makes me think I did mess something up somewhere!)

Thanks!
    You did not do any thing wrong!
    To fully use the Trade wagon, it requires a special event (which occurs a few times a year, I think) to collect items. We're all hoping there will be one soon. Maybe after this Desert Night event in a few weeks *fingers crossed*

If you check out Post 232 in this thread I posted an answer, with an additional link for more infos.
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-13-16 at 04:35 AM. Reason: fixing, always fixing cause I'm an airhead
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! That's weird though that they'd have a goal for something that's only usable during a special event when the event is not active... I haven't seen that in any of the other games...

New Resident
    I have a box Symbol in the market next to alicorn and Dragon. What does it mean? Its not in my inventory and if I click it, it says I don't have enough gems to purchase. I'm Level 20 at the moment.
    Took a screenshot but dont know how to show it here ^^
    Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EsMinima View Post
    I have a box Symbol in the market next to alicorn and Dragon. What does it mean? Its not in my inventory and if I click it, it says I don't have enough gems to purchase. I'm Level 20 at the moment.
    Took a screenshot but dont know how to show it here ^^
    Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language
    Hi! Welcome to the forum! So, what the little crate means is that you can craft the item as well as buy it. Unfortunately unless you have the Love Shack from a valentine goal a few years back, the alicorn is a purchase only. The dragon will be able to be crafted once you get to the right part of the story where you get one for free. If you want more then you have to buy them with gems. Hope that helps!

New Resident
    Helped a lot! Thank you!

Hello! Other storm8's game (eg.restaurant story 2,fantasy story) has button(+invite) to add neighbours automatically! No need to know storm8 id and key in one by one! Is it possible to have same button in castle story?! Sometime players need other players help to complete the task!More neighbors are better!

Rhino Keeper

Cabbage Hut: Storage limit?

Sorry if this is written somewhere. Just wondering is there a limit on how many cabbages can be stored?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Sorry if this is written somewhere. Just wondering is there a limit on how many cabbages can be stored?
    No limit has yet been posted. (So it must be *lots*!) I've added some text about this in the Barons Tent thread in the Hub as its a great question!

Farm Supplier
    Can you tell me where can I check for the thread for the Goddess tree I am stuck

Quote Originally Posted by vuvhappy View Post
    Can you tell me where can I check for the thread for the Goddess tree I am stuck
    Sure thing!

In The Hub, Story Outline Guides are where all of the main goal and thread links are. I usually go to the Outline guide, but there is also a link to Main Goal guides in The Hub as well.
    There seems to be alot of quests that come up having to do with the Goddess Tree...I'm not actually at that part...but try here:
    Fickle Faeries
    Blythewood Sapling Pt1, Pt2, Pt3
    If you're having a problem with Sparkle Spackle, see the Goddess Tree question posted. That thread contains another link which may help.

If you're still stuck, what is the name of the quest/part (in your book) that you're having issues with?
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-18-16 at 05:52 AM. Reason: links links links :P
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)