Page 28 of 392 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Hay... i'm kinda stuck with the invite neighbor requestt. My phone do not allow me to paste any user id so i cannot add people. Please anyone can add me? My id is Irma_isle. Many thanks before...

Quote Originally Posted by christie_ccc View Post
    Thurston's fort is locked by goal!But Sabina need help! (I've already reached this step)Why the lock isn't opened automatically!Help!!!
    Thurston quest line opens at level 15. Opening Sabina's quest line requires level 25. I'm not sure what you mean by Sabina needs help.

Can you provide the specific quest names you're stuck on?
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

You can do it through your computer, you can add neighbour by yourself, you send invitaton out and wait for reply!

My level reached 29,but the lock of thurston's fort is not released! I can't buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by christie_ccc View Post
    My level reached 29,but the lock of thurston's fort is not released! I can't buy it!
    If you're looking in the Market and it says locked, have you completed his quest line Story Outline Guide, Post 5 - Thurston the Knight?
    If you are unable to click link for whatever reason, have you opened his square on the map (man shivering in boxers) and completed his storyline? His quest chain opens up the Fort for purchase as you progress.
    Story includes:

CHAIN #12 Thurston the Knight

1. A Mysterious Sneeze
    2. Just Warming Up
    3. Trouble with Trolls
    4. The Enchanted Blade
    5. Thurston's Pants
    6. Hooked
    7. Thurston's Helmet
    8. Thurston's Breastplate
    9. Thurston Gets Dressed
    10. Defeating Peril
    11. A Lieges Trust
    12. Drowning Sorrows
    13. A Knight's Past
    14. Royal Defender
    15. Thurston's Thirst
    16. Thurston's Fort
    17. Forge Excalibam
    18. Secrets of Mithril
    19. To The Troll Kings Lair
    20. Defeat the Troll King
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Oh! I haven't finished royal defender!Ah! It is so poor that I must finish the step for buying his fort!

Rhino Keeper
    How to add people using computer?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure the answer is sitting right there in front of me but can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to include multiple quotes in a reply? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    How to add people using computer?
    You cannot play Castle Story on a computer. Only on an IOS or Android device (phone, tablet, iPad)

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I'm sure the answer is sitting righnt there in front of me but can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to include multiple quotes in a reply? Thanks!
    At the bottom of each post is, reply, reply with quote, and the quotes + sign.
    Just tap the "+ sign on all the posts you want to reply to in the same window.
    Then at the bottom of the page tap the +Reply to Thread. All the quotes should be in the window & you can now place your curser after each one to answer it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I'm sure the answer is sitting right there in front of me but can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to include multiple quotes in a reply? Thanks!
    i've been wondering about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You cannot play Castle Story on a computer. Only on an IOS or Android device (phone, tablet, iPad)

At the bottom of each post is, reply, reply with quote, and the quotes + sign.
    Just tap the "+ sign on all the posts you want to reply to in the same window.
    Then at the bottom of the page tap the +Reply to Thread. All the quotes should be in the window & you can now place your curser after each one to answer it.
    thanks for this. Testing it out now.