Views:	35 
Size:	169.5 KB 
ID:	73930
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photoB.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	73931

If I wanna go on taking part in this event, I have to rise my royal points to 950 in one week to expand the area to get to this phoenxi rider.
    During this period, my cows and stable are unaccessible!

Bad event, bad phoenix rider!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CYEvan View Post

Name:	photoA.jpg 

If I wanna go on taking part in this event, I have to rise my royal points to 950 in one week to expand the area to get to this phoenxi rider.

Not really a bad event, just that you are such a new player, that you haven't built up enough points or supplies to fully play the event. There are plenty of helpful suggestions on how to play in The Hub. One even suggests not participating in the harder events until you have built up your points and supplies. Don't get frustrated just play what you can until you build up your kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CYEvan View Post

Name:	photoA.jpg 

If you triggered this phoenix rider then there is a part of it on your board that is accessible. Keep trying various place s and you should be able to fight it.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Zoom your game right in on the phoenix and you will be able to select it. If you absolutely cannot then please reach out to Support and they will remove it for you.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

More importantly, do not ever post the top section of your game when posting screenshots as it can be a security issue. You must crop your photos first.

We have a lot of material in the Hub for new players. Please make yourself familiar with that area and also with the areas we have so in future you do not post in the wrong sub forum (like you have this time).
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Zoom your game right in on the phoenix and you will be able to select it. If you absolutely cannot then please reach out to Support and they will remove it for you.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

More importantly, do not ever post the top section of your game when posting screenshots as it can be a security issue. You must crop your photos first.

We have a lot of material in the Hub for new players. Please make yourself familiar with that area and also with the areas we have so in future you do not post in the wrong sub forum (like you have this time).
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub
    Zoom doesn't work so i will ask the Support for help.
    Thanks for your advise about cropping photo and posting in a correct sub forum.