Page 229 of 392 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Does anyone know how to get back the videos for gems offer?
    For some reason I lost it (along with the free gems survey stuff) on my main account. Been missing for the last 2-3 weeks.
    My other account still has both.
    Every official response I've ever seen in regards to the gem videos is a blanket statement of "The videos are a random promotional offer and may come and go at any time." Some players never have them, some always and others still have the offers come and go. I'll cross my fingers that yours comes back soon.

The other free gem offers (the surveys and whatnot offered through Fyber) is talked about a few posts back on this thread. It also seems to be a situation of just having to wait for it to return.

Fashion Designer
    In preparing for WW next Wednesday I am prepping LOTS of willows. I water each 4 times and then on WW on the 5th watering they're ready to chop and they don't take up as much room in the meantime.
    Can anyone tell me - do all of the various trees take 5 waterings before they're ready to chop or do certain trees need different # of watering?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    In preparing for WW next Wednesday I am prepping LOTS of willows. I water each 4 times and then on WW on the 5th watering they're ready to chop and they don't take up as much room in the meantime.
    Can anyone tell me - do all of the various trees take 5 waterings before they're ready to chop or do certain trees need different # of watering?
    This post has info on the trees, watering times etc
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025445

Executive Chef
    ok, i'm new enough....what are the black flags people keep talking about?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    ok, i'm new enough....what are the black flags people keep talking about?
    When you are collecting something and your inventory is full (such as 99 milk) you will get a black flag in upper right corner indicating you are at your limit for this item already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    When you are collecting something and your inventory is full (such as 99 milk) you will get a black flag in upper right corner indicating you are at your limit for this item already.
    oh. my just have a popup on the side about being full of XXX item. i didn't know it was called a black flag. thx
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

How come the Snow Castle has NOT drop one nugget?? Ive been collecting every 8hrs... daily since the event ended and have not gotten one nugget!! And yes, its fully upgraded at its highest level. Has anyone gotten nuggets from their Snow Castle??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    How come the Snow Castle has NOT drop one nugget?? Ive been collecting every 8hrs... daily since the event ended and have not gotten one nugget!! And yes, its fully upgraded at its highest level. Has anyone gotten nuggets from their Snow Castle??
    I think the nuggets in the Snow Castle come from the same place as the trade tickets in the Kits Pond
    No Gems For Runes!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    I collect from it for the coins and like you no golden drops either. However since A Swift Tailor was introduced, golden nugget drops from rocks, mines and the gold mines have dramatically improved. I've 5 gold mines and would be lucky to get 1 every day but recently it's been 2 sometimes 3 daily.

Hi I?m stuck on the 2nd goal: a swift tailor. How am I supposed to have a spinning wheel to gather a bobbin? It didn’t unlock from buying the goats!!! Please help me cause I can?t continue with other events too Hidden forest and Press your luck events . Pleeeeeeeeease
    Last edited by Rose9212; 03-23-19 at 12:05 PM.